Red light green light

There was a strange noise so i open my eyes quickly.i saw beds and people. I getted up and saw a girl counting players i asked her what was she doing and she told me that she was counting players. I tolded her that there is 154 player but she said that because of me i maded her forgot which number was she on, so i left. Then some people came they were 6 triangles and 1 square. The square told us that we are going to play some games. Then some person asked why should we play a game. Square answerd that if someone will lose, money
Will be added in piggy bank. After that he told us to go in photo booth. After taking pictures they taked us in some strange place amd in the end there was creepy tall doll. I saw some familiar people. I looked close to them and i was so happy. I run to them and said "riley, luke!" They looked back and i hugged them. We were so happy to see each other, But then there was strange voice it said "dear players we are going to play green light red light. When the doll says green light you can move and if the doll says red light you have to stop and if you move you will be eliminated". The doll started singing "green light". Two boys were running but one of them pushed them, the doll said "red light" fast but the another boy managed to to stand up, but the boy who pushed other player moved..The strange voice said "player 178 is eliminated" other boy smiled but then there was gunshot sound the player who got eliminated fall on the ground. The doll started singing again the other player got near the eliminated player, doll said "red light". He tolded him that he got eliminated do act like you are dead but then.. the eliminated player coughed with blood... Other player was terrified. The doll was scanning people to know if people move, other played looked at doll and start running back but then.. they shot player and the blood was covering on girls face. She touched her face and looked her bloody hand, getted scared and staring screaming and she getted shoted in head. Everyone starting panicking and running at door. Everyone starting to get shoot...i was standing looking shocked and traumatized,i almost started crying. After everyone who moved gotted shooted. The voice said"i will explain the rules again. If any of you move when doll says red light you will get eliminated." The doll turns around and start singing, everyone who survived starting moving straight to the red line. I was still traumatized after i saw that.Riley and luke came to me and tolded me to move straight, so i moved.
After some people's death some people made it pass the red line, even luke and riley. I still didn't passed the line. There was 20 time left and i was so near but.. i slipped and the doll started to move so i closed my eyes but. . .
Doll didn't see anyone move and turned. I opened my eyes and saw a boy holding me. There was only 5 minutes left so we starting running fast and on 1 sec we jumped pass the red line. I was so happy that i makes it alive i was hugging riley and luke, crying and smiling...
T o b e c o u n t i e d
..........................
....................
..............
........
..