"Slow down. What-"

He clicked all the videos and photos he took from the game and sent it, hoping it would be sent right away. Both of them kept running upwards.

-

"Hey, go there with this phone" He took out his phone from his pocket, pointing towards the opposite direction from where he was going. "Find service, okay?"

"What about you?" Y/N asked, still panting from all the climbing and running they have done.

Jun-ho put both of his hands on top of Y/N's shoulder. "We don't have much time. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. So go there and find service, okay? you can do that, right?"

Y/N nods her head, making her way to where Jun-ho pointed.

-

Bang!

Jun-ho heard a loud bang behind him, he turned around, getting his gun ready, pointing it towards the red masked people.

"Police! Drop your weapons and surrender!" Pointing his gun towards all of them, waving it around.

"I already alerted the police about everything you did. The coast guard will arrive shortly"

"I don't know. When has the Korean police ever such enthusiasm?" The Front Man appeared, slightly scaring Jun-ho.

"Besides, you barely have reception in this area. I don't know what you sent, but I doubt it was sent"

Jun-ho widen his eyes on what he saw in front of him, A masked box was holding, on one hand, both of the arms of a girl and one hand on top of her mouth, while she was trying to get out.

"Let her go and turn yourself in now and we'll take that into information."

"If you drop the gun, I might let you live," The Front Man said, as he was getting close.

"Stop right there!" Jun-ho screamed, hoping he would follow.

"That gun has 5 bullets. But, according to the police regulations, you have to keep one chamber empty and fill one with a blank shell. That's three live rounds.

You already use one shot to kill a guy. And another to break the lock. That means you only have one bullet left"

"One bullet is enough to kill you," Jun-ho said, loading up his gun.

"Give up" The Front Man only got closer and closer to Jun-ho.

"I warned you. One more step I will . . ."

Bang!

Jun-ho shot the Front Man on the side of his chest. While the masked people, were reading to charge on him, the Front Man stopped them by holding his left hand up to them.

"It's over," The Front Man said looking up to Jun-ho.

"Do as I say. That way, you live"

Jun-ho hesitated for a while, but he slowly put down his gun. "Who . . . are you?"

The Front Man did not hesitate but did this slowly, he took out his hood, also unlocking his mask to finally show his face.

Jun-ho couldn't believe who had been underneath the masked. He was shocked, like completely that he could only let out, "Hyung?"

"Let's go" In-ho simply replied, looking at his little brother. "Come with me" He held out his hand for Jun-ho to take.

Jun-ho not wanting to go to the bad side, looked at Y/N one more time, while she shook her head as a yes. He looked back at his brother, shaking his head as a no.

In-ho gulped, as he didn't want to kill his brother. He lifts his gun pointing it towards his brother, as his brother said his last words.

"Hyung- Hyung, Why . . ."

Bang!

In-ho shoots his brother at the other side of his chest. Falling to his death, as they all stared at Jun-ho falling into the water.

"No! No!" In-ho could hear the girl screaming while looking at In-ho in shock. She had never thought of this through.

In-ho turned his head to the girl, walking directly at her. He cupped Y/N's face using only one hand.

"You did this. You were the only reason this has happened. If you didn't help him or didn't lead him here. He could've lived one more time. So don't try to say this to the police or anyone. Or else you're dead. Remember this is all your fault"

Those words were a deep cut to her heart, listening to every bit of what In-ho had said. She was hurt, yes, she knew this was her fault. And she knew that his death would be a waste if she didn't tell.

Even though this was her fault and she might be in jail but she wasn't going to hide all of this. She wasn't about to put Jun-ho's life a waste. She was going to make this game end.

"I want to make a report" was all she said when she got home and went to the police.

Thanks to her help, I think both she and Jun-ho could finally end this game.

A/N: haven't been updating this but here. This is not the end and will never be. Will be continuing when Season 2 comes out.

Thank you for the support and hope to see you soon!!