Two rock Trolls were playing four guitars and shouted "Epic Jam!!" and smashed them on the speaker and the ground

Two rock Trolls were playing four guitars and shouted "Epic Jam!!" and smashed them on the speaker and the ground. A second pair of two rock trolls were playing puzzle and finished it then shouted "Epic Puzzle!!" and grabbed a guitar played it and smashed it on the table and puzzle breaking it. A rock troll shouted "I'm Ready To Rock!!" and held his fist. Another rock troll shouted "Im Ready To Paper!!" and placed his hand on the rock troll's fist winning Rock Paper Scissors. The rock troll looked upset and then shouts "I'm Bad At This Game!!".

Finally Val holds a cupcake and tossed it in the air on the wall and see a lot of cupcakes on the wall making it look like a skull and she laughs while getting another cupcake.

Poppy then walks up to her and says "Hey Val. Bring it in" with her arms wide open. Val turns and looks at her and gives her a glare causing Poppy to stop in her tracks. "Kay course correcting.... There" Poppy said while backing up and hugging herself.

"Anyways Poppy was curious are you really throwing a Kick-Off Party Tomorrow night Val" Ruby asked her.

Val eats the cupcake in her and says "Yeah" and gives her a smile. Poppy then says "Well we just came here to let you know [ long pause ] We think that's a great idea" and gets happy.

Ruby and Becky exchange looks and look at her confused so did Val and says "O-kay".

"Nothing's more in the spirit of Trollstopia then another tribe taking initiative to bring us together right I was going to throw a Kick-Off Party but I'll happily toss my invitations away" Poppy said and threw her invitations in the trash can. Then it went on fire causing Becky to jump back and Ruby to stare at it and says nothing.

"Who cares, right?" Poppy says and causing Mr. Dinkles to let out a single tear and Becky went to him and rub his back. "So I'm dying to know what kind of party you're throwing. Can you give us a little hint about your plans?" Poppy asked wanting to know.

"Nah. I can't tell you my plans cause rocker trolls... don't plan parties" Val said. Biggie and Guy diamond gasp, Ruby and Becky look like she went insane and Poppy looked petrified.