Leaving is easier when it's against your will

"You really have a big heart"

Elena's pov

Here I was, standing outside of the mikaelson Manor. I try bringing up the courage to knock.

I try thinking about all the good things that will happen if I do knock, my family and the people I love will be safe.

But if I don't knock then everyone I love will die. Including me, and Jeremy, Stefan Damon, Caroline, Bonnie. The list goes on.

I raise my hand to the door getting ready to knock, but before I could the door had already swung open.

"Hello Elena" says Elijah. "What brings you here?"

"I-i need to speak to Klaus" I explain to him.

"And what could my brother do for you?" He asked stepping out the fire way.

"I need to-" I was cut off from speaking when Klaus was now standing next to Elijah.

My breath hitched.

"Elijah, my business with miss Gilbert has no concern to you." Klaus explained to Elijah with that stupid smirk plastered on his face.

"Very well, I'll leave you to it." Elijah said walking away, until he suddenly stopped. "Oh and Nicklaus, don't bite." He said finishing his walk.

Klaus just responded with rolling is eyes. "Now miss Gilbert, let's take a walk and talk about whatever you came here for." Klaus said putting his hand out expecting for me to take it.

"No thanks" I said walking past his hand.

We walked for about 10 minutes around there yard (which was really large) until I spoke.

"So what I wanted to talk about is making a deal, about my family's safety" I say.

"And what exactly do you suggest?" He asked as we continued walking.

"If I agree to go with you, allow you to use me as your blood bag, will you leave everyone I love alone." I purposed.

"You will go any where I'd like you to? Even pass the border of mystic falls." He responded.

"Yes, I'll allow you to take me any where."

"I accept, on one condition"

"And what exactly is this condition?" I asked.

"You have to cut contact with everyone, I can't have you trying to escape luv" that just made the decision harder. But I rather cut contact with my loved ones than have to watch them be killed.

"I accept, but I need 24 hours to tell everyone, please." I asked.

"Fine, I'll be at your house at 9:00 Am sharp, be late I break the truce." And before I got a chance to respond, he was gone.

~•••••~

I decided to start my last twenty four hours with the salvatore's. I'm not gonna tell them what I'm doing but I will spend about an hour with them.

I walk up to the boarding house door before knocking.

Damon was the one to answer the door, he clearly knew it was me since he had no shirt on, and had his jeans really low on his waist.

"Hi damon, is Stefan here?" I asked trying to peak inside, which was hard since he was blocking my view.

"Damon put some clothes on" said Stefan.

"Hi Stef" I said pushing through Damon and hugging Stefan. It's been awkward since we broke up a few weeks ago, we are both ok with us being in the friend zone, well I think he was ok with it.

"I just wanted to see you guys" I told them. Trying not to cry.

It hurt knowing this is probably the last time I see them both. "Wow I fell flattered" said Damon. Which I couldn't help but laugh.

"Did you need something?" Asked Stefan.

"Oh, um no, I was just stopping by" I told them.

"It was nice seeing you" I told them since I could see the confusion rising in there faces.

~••••••~

I wanted to spend my last night with Caroline and Bonnie, one last sleepover.

I was in the kitchen preparing snacks for us before they got here.

I heard a knock on the door so I went to go open.

But to my surprise it wasn't care or bon, it was Klaus.

"What are you doing here!? I have until 9:00 Am tomorrow, your like- (I paused to look at my watch) 11 hours early" I told him

"Ya will something came up so where leaving now" he said grabbing my arm.

"I don't even have any clothes packed?" I told him trying to pull back. But his grip was to strong.

"I'll but you new ones when we reach are destination"

We got into his car and he started driving. I got out my phone to cancel on Bonnie and Caroline, but before I could even unlock it Klaus had already threw it out the window.

"What they hell!" I yelled.

"Remember, no contact" he told me, I cursed myself for agreeing to that rule.

"You could at least tell me where we are going" I told him laying my head in my palm.

"Where going to my favorite city, new Orleans" he explained.

Well this was gonna be a hell of a ride.

authors note: I'm so sorry if this is short, it's my first story and I suck at writing do please tell me if something is grammatically correct so I can direct it, I'm trying to make the story the best I can