First Meetings.

Wareth

Leigh is walking towards the dorms of his new collage. As walked, he saw many people moving about and talking to each other. He looked for his room on the eighth floor. After searching for a while, he found it at the far end of the hall. His room was nice. It was small and cozy, just what he loved. There where eight rooms down this hall. He could not wait to meet his hall mates.

He walked down the hall towards the showers, when he turned the corner, someone ran into him at full blast. The man stood up rapidly while saying sorry and ran off. Leigh started to stand when a hand reached to help him up.

"Sorry about that. He wasn't watching where he was going." The man said with a soft smile, "My name is Wareth Everbleed, and the pathetic anomaly that ran into you was Adriel Law. And you are?"

"I am Leigh Silien, I am sorry as well, I should have been more careful when going around the corner." Leigh said to Wareth. Wareth was tall and broad, his jade eyes and dark skin made him look like an angel.

"Well, I need to catch Adriel before does anything. It was lovely meeting you. Have a wonderful day" Wareth said as he started jogging down the hallway. After he had disappeared, Leigh continued to find the showers.