𝟎𝟎𝟖 ⇢ ❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; To be continued]

now playing...

𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞 - 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 /. (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝+𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛)

mitsuya walked you to your apartment complex speaking to you briefly about how he'd want to see you tomorrow and keeping most of it vague as he wanted you to be as happy as possible. he liked the idea of seeing her eyes light up once he showed up again but he also liked what was about to come next.

though he'd never been on a date before, especially one as pleasant as this one, mitsuya sort of had an idea of what people usually did, but being himself he refused to follow the same steps as everyone else did. he wanted things to flow naturally because he wanted to take his time with this one.

she was already suffering from a heart break once before and he did not want to be the next.

as they made it closer and closer to her apartment their footsteps slowed and so did the conversation that rose between them. now they stood in front of her apartment a weird shyness coming upon them.

neither one wanted to be the first to say goodbye as they looked around the hallways, avoiding what was to come next until finally she spoke up adoring the view of his face from the side. mitsuya's nose was erethral as it seemed to be so soft and subtle like compared to his alluring eyes.

when he felt you looking at him he turned his eyes widing as he waited for you to speak with innocence painted all over his face. he felt his cheeks warm when she blinked slowly, melting away the sleepiness that came over her doe like eyes.

ah, he thought to himself.

here it goes.

"thank you for today takashi~" she tilted her head at him noticing how he reached out for her hand again despite his arms being full of her gifts and she grabbed it with no hesitantion their fingertips just barely touching.

the connection between the two of them...it was electrifying. everything here seemed to be made twice as enticing. her lips, her smile well fuck, mitsuya thought nervously licking his lips. that wasnt very modest of him to be looking at her this way and so he scolded himself.

shame on you thought, his eyes flicking down from her face to trail down the rest of her body. thinking like a teenager have some restraint.

still...he found her very cute none the less.

"its nothing really im just glad to see you again, y/n. theres so much thats changed about you i...i guess i got a bit curious." he closed his eyes hearing her soft laughter radiate the empty hallways now making them come alive.