"Yeah but next year will be less busy, you'll only be filming for Black Widow, and I sorry for your loss. Then it will only be some promotion for endgame and your movies. Oh before I forget, I came here because your phone was ringing you left it on the kitchen counter." Lizzie told her handing Scarlett her phone, she was going to go back to the garden but she sees Scarlett frown. "A problem?"

"No, maybe I don't know Romain called." The older explained immediately dialing his number and calling him, she puts him on speaker. "Scarlett? How are you?"

"I'm fine is there a problem? Is Rose fine?" Scarlett asked worry in her voice, Lizzie move behind her holding her shoulder. "Oh yeah everything is fine I was just calling because she won't stop talking about mama and mommy, and at first I thought it was you but I just understood that it was two different people. Who's mama?" He asked in a calm voice.

"That's Lizzie we're sorry we wanted to talk to you about that after you came back from your vacation, she starts calling her mama the day before you picked her up. We try to explain to her that it's something we have to discuss together but you know how stubborn she is." Scarlett explained relaxing a little.

"That's okay I'm not mad or anything I just wanted to be sure, maybe we can meet in a restaurant to talk about it next week?" He proposed to the woman.

"Sure fine by us." The blonde answer after asking for a silent confirmation from Lizzie. Romain let Rose talk to them a little before they hang up. "It went better than I thought."

"Told you." Scarlett smirked, she turns around and put her arms around her neck. "So how's this garden of yours?"

"Great will have strawberries in a few days!" Lizzie announced jumping on the ball of her heels, biting her lips. "Awesome!"

-

August 14th, 2018:

"Stop that." Scarlett told Lizzie putting her hand on her thighs to make her stop moving it. "I'm sorry I'm nervous."

"It's fine, it'll be okay." The blonde reassured her kissing her hand. Romain and Rose enter the restaurant at this moment. Rose greets both women with hugs and kisses then Romain greets them with a quick friendly hug. "How was the vacation?" Scarlett asked with Rose snuggling on her laps.

"Great. We had lots of fun! I saw dolphins! Daddy bought me ice cream lots of them! And he helped me build sand castle..." Rose rambled asking her dad to shaw the pictures he took of her, both women listening and watching with smiles.

They ate their food Rose not leaving Scarlett's laps, they still didn't bring the problem enjoying their dinner. "Wait Love don't move." Lizzie told her taking her napping and wiping the tomatoes sauce from Rose's cheek so it couldn't ruin Scarlett's shirt. "Here you go all clean."

"Thanks mama." Lizzie froze for a second before smiling and openings her arms to snuggle with the little kid all the while both Scarlett and Romain smiles at the interaction. "Talking about that I think it's time we have this discussion." He said seriously.

"Daddy you're scaring Li'." Rose giggles when she sees Lizzie gulp difficulty. "Thanks for exposing me, angel."

"I'm not against it, I mean it's something she clearly wants and it makes her happy. Her happiness is all I ever wanted, I trust you to protect her and love her like a mama now." He said making Rose grin.

"Wait for real you're one hundred percent sure with that decision because there's no going back after that." Elizabeth asked completely shocked he agreed to this quickly. "Well, it's not my decision to make, Rose what'd you think about calling Lizzie mama?"

Polaroids (ScarLizzie)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें