•••

"Where are we going?" I asked Justin. We had been driving for around twenty minutes now and he still hasn't told me what we were going to do.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." He smirked, looking in the rearview mirror as he stopped at a stop sign.

"You're so difficult." I pouted, slouching in my seat as he turned the corner.

"That's not what you said in the classroom today." He said, looking at me from the corner of his eye just as my face reddened in embarrassment.

"We do not speak of that time." I said, after gaining my posure back.

"But you can think about it all day, eh?" He asked, turning his gaze towards me for a quick second before looking back at the road.

"I can." I said, deciding to push my embarrassment back. I was always so confident around Justin. I couldn't let something this little get to my head. Not when we've had even more tense and inappropriate conversations.

"Well if you can think about that, can I talk about your ass out loud?" He asked.

"Why are you so profound of my ass?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"It's a great ass, Tori." He said in all seriousness.

"I don't like nicknames, Justin." I spoke, catching onto his use of it.

"I don't care. I will call you Tori and you will get use to it because I won't call you by anything else."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Because I'm different."

                               •••

"We've been driving forever. Where are we going?" I groaned, setting my head on the back of the seat as we drove down the interstate.

"Relax, we're almost there." Justin chuckled, turning off the interstate.

"I won't relax, because we're obviously not in Stratford anymore." I scolded, crossing my arms against my chest.

"Babe, we'll be there in five minutes." He said, turning the music down and turning onto a busy street.

I puffed a breath of air as I watched Justin down the road. I had absolutely no idea where we were. All I knew was that about half an hour ago I saw the sign saying that we've left Stratford. I didn't really think much of it because I was too focused on the conversation I was having with Justin. But now that we've been driving even longer and silence overcame us, I took notice and started getting really anxious. Not to mention that I was trusting a boy that I met three weeks ago.