Chapter 22: Come back to bed🔥

Bắt đầu từ đầu

It took Tine exactly five seconds to break his promise. The moment I lied down on the bed, he pounced on me and he was straddling me again. Grinding his hardness against mine and reminding me what a weak man I was when it came to him.

"Tine..." I let out a low whisper, scared if I spoke any louder, it would break my resolve. "You promised, babe."

"And you promised you would take off your shirt." Tine leaned in to kiss my lips — hungrily and violently. I had never felt him kiss like that before. My hands went to his nape to deepen the kiss and I realised I was falling deep, very very deep.

I don't know how long we kissed. May be it was a few seconds, may be it was a few hours. Time felt still as Tine's tongue explored my mouth. Where has my boyfriend been hiding this very hot and very needy part of him?

I came back to my senses when I heard a screeching sound and a cold breeze brush through my chest. When I broke the kiss and looked down, I realise Tine had torn through all the buttons of my shirt.

Tine tried to lean in for a kiss again , but I dodged. "What have you got against my shirt buttons Tine?"

"They are my enemy." He declared and I couldn't help but laugh. Right then, Tine leaned in and put a soft kiss on my chest, slowly sliding his mouth down south.

"OKAY THAT'S IT!" I yelled and threw Tine on the other side of the bed. "TINE, YOUR DRUNK!."

"And you are very hot."

"Oh god." I stood up from the bed, rubbing my temple. "You are drunk drunk, huh?"

"Why do you keep repeating that? Come here. Come back to bed. I feel cold." He was demanding now.

I sighed. I needed to trick this trickster if I wanted to get out of this alive. "Okay, how about you close your eyes and relax for sometime? I will go take a shower and then come back to bed."

"Why do you need to take a shower?"

"I really-really need to take a cold shower right now."

"And then you will come back to bed?"

"Yes,"

"And then you will kiss me?"

"Yes?"

"Promise?"

"Ah yes. Just close your eyes okay? Close your eyes and relax."

"Okay...."

Tine lied down properly and put a blanket over him.

I went inside the bathroom, but I didn't take a shower. I took care of something else in my pants and then counted down the minutes.

When I finally came back half an hour later, Tine was already snoring.

"I knew it." I chuckled.

I crawled into the bed, wrapping my arms around Tine and putting a kiss on Tine's forehead. "See, I always keep my promise."

/

/

/

/

I woke completely disoriented, realising someone was knocking on my bedroom door and calling me on the phone for sometime. And I knew right away who it was. I was the idiot for not even considering this a possibility last night.

"What's wrong?" I heard Tine ask.

"I think its mom"

"W—what?" Tine sprangs up from the bed. "You said she was in Japan."