vorefest

As soon as the bell rang, Guest went straight to the library and picked up a high quality maths book to look at, as always. He plugged in his headphones and played Meet Lime Cookie - Twintails Edition. Guest was comfortable and relaxed until-- "Hey, nerd." A slightly deep voice sighed. Unk. Guest didn't respond, he couldn't hear her over Meet Lime Cookie - Twintails Edition. Unk clicked their fingers and Guest instantly snapped awake. "Hello?" the nerdy crk stan said. " Maths? Seriously? " Unknownabie chuckled. "Oh, anyways, did you wanna read it too?" And as sarcastically that sounded , Guest was being completely genuine. Unk huffed and then slammed the library door shut. They progressed throughout the hallway and was Nxq. He was reading a weird manga but Unk really didn't question it. "Hey!" he exclaimed enthusiastically. "Did you read--"
" No. "
Unk speed-walked away to find their friends, Vult and Punk but was distracted by an Uno match going on in the middle of the hallway.
"YOU BITCH!" A brit yelled furiously as a sans fangirl laughed hysterically at her. " Stacked! " She snickered. Flower and Ruby having an intense Uno match. Aswell as Berly spectating the fight. Unk was actually interested, surprisingly. Ruby had three cards while, NOW, Flower had 26 cards. "Oh, for fuck's sake!" Flower groaned. Ruby easily managed to win. Luckily, this match wasn't a gamble. Just for fun. Ruby cheered as Flower rolled her eyes. "Also... did any of you... hear?" Berly muttered. "No?" The emo replied, raising their eyebrow.
"Boz... And Super broke up."
Everybody was in shock. Some other students who overheard ran to the table with Uno cards on it where the commotion was happening.
"Naw, actually?" The British delinquent asked. No response. "BOZ! I TOLD YOU ALREADY!!! WE ARE OVER!!!!" A bunny-boy whined and ran across the hallway and everybody gasped, some got their phones out. Unk gave her friend Vult a text to come and witness the havoc and she came over ASAP. Like half of the school was there at this point. Some recording, some cheering and laughing their ASSES off. No inbetween. "Super, please! Just give me another chance! I'm begginggggg!!!" Boz, wearing an ahegao hoodie sobbed violently and fell on his knees.