Chapter 5- Mean words

Start from the beginning

-Next morning-

I woke up by my stupid alarm clock going off. I turned it off and rolled out of bed which I don't want to. 

I went to my closet and pick out some jeans and a stripe sweatshirt. I put on some white supras and went downstairs for an apple and wait for Louis.

To my surprise he was already up and ready. "Hey, you ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded. He walked off and I followed him. I got in his car and the ride wasn't comfortable at all.

When he pulled up to the school, he parked the car and waited for me to get out. I got out only to find Micka already waiting for me. Great. Note the sarcasm.

"Hey, worthless. How was your weekend? Probably bad" I didn't reply and just tried to make it through school. Which isn't going to be easy.

Once school was over Louis was waiting in the parking lot with Micka and her grew trying to seduce Louis.

Micka is basically the person who sleeps around a lot.

Once I saw that I started to walk away but Louis called for me.

"Yes?" I said annoyed because Micka wants to get in every boys pants.

"We should go" he said I did not want to go with him.

"Oh so this is the person you're picking up. the nerd. I can't believe it. Monica are you that low that you need your mom to hire THE Louis Tomlinson to be your friend. Isn't that pathetic?. Poor poor Monica are you gonna cry? Look at that she's gonna cry. That's weak. You should die in a ditch like the pathetic person you are"

Every single last word she spat was all true. I don't deserve to live. I am pathetic. Louis Tomlinson wasn't paid to be my friend but it felt like it. They were forced to be nice to me because I am the niece of their limo driver. I'm nothing. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice that I ran home into my bathroom.

I took out a razor and started cutting myself. I didn't want to but it felt good.

"Am I good enough yet?

Am I good enough Micka?

Am I? Am I? When am I ever going to be good enough in this world? I deserve to die"

No one would I care if I was gone but I knew I had a lot to live for so I stopped, cleaned myself up and sat there crying.

After a few minutes I blacked out.

Louis's P.O.V.

"Now that's she's gone we can have some fun" she said in a seductive tone. I pushed her off me "No thanks I don't do sluts, sorry"

I got in my car heading to her place hoping she would be there. I ran into the house trying to catch my breath.

"Did Monica run through here?" I asked. Zayn pointed to the upstairs bathroom. I ran up upstairs and knock but didn't get a reply. I opened the door to find her on the floor, it didn't look like she was breathing.

I saw dry blood on the floor. I ran over to her and saw the cuts on her arm. I checked to see if she was still breathing I could barely get anything, her pulse was weak. I had to get her to a hospital quick.

I ran downstairs with her in my arms. "Guys help. Let get her to a hospital quick" they spare one moment when they saw her.

"Help, help please" I called out to somebody. They took her away from me and put her on a bed.

A doctor came up to me and asked "what happened?"

"I don't know, I came running after her and when I did she was lying on the floor barely with any pulse"

He nodded his head and walked away. I couldn't bare losing her, even though I met her only a few days ago I want to get to know her. The real her.

I just hopes she makes it

-Next three days-
(Still Louis's P.O.V.)

I've been at the hospital for last three days since Monica's incident worried sick, barely eating or sleeping. They won't tell us if she's okay and I getting really worried about her.

Finally a doctor came out and I rushed to him." Is she going to be okay doc?"

"She's going to be fine, but she should be watched over at all times." He said. I nodded and then he walked off.

I walked in, her mom was on one side of her and her friend on the other and Monica was sleep. She looked so peaceful, all those words must've got to her or this wouldn't have happened.

"The doctor says she's going to be fine but needs to be watched over by more than one person"

They both looked at me with red and puffy eyes. "Why would she do this?" Her mom said.

"I have a pretty good idea who" Ivy mumbled. "Ms.Webb-"

"No, please call me Grace, don't remind me of him"

"Okay Grace, I think we should go to her school for a while to help look after her. Me, her friend, and the boys" I suggested. I mean isn't having six better than one right?

"You know what that's a good idea. I have to go I will be back at the house later. Ivy she will be released in 30 minutes. Bye"

Grace left and I have to tell the boys.

"Guys we have to watch over Monica. So that means we have to go to school" I said.

"Why do we have to go to school" Niall complained.

"Come guys do it for her" I said giving it my best puppy dog face. "Fine"

"Yeah,let's go we have to get supplies"

And then we left. I just realized I hate school.

Monica's P.O.V.

I heard it all, all of it. Why did he do that. I'll get it worse than I did before, I have to do something.

I was being released in few minutes and I was just reading a magazine when I found a article that could solve my problems or make them worse but I had to try right?

"Ready to go Monica?" Ivy asked." Yeah, but before we go home can we make a stop?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, come on"

I ripped out the article, stuck it in my pocket and walked out. Let's just hope this works because if not I'm screwed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys

How's it going?

I'm watching Ninja Turltes right now again because it's so good.

Anyway have a good day and week because spring break is almost here and you will get a whole bunch of updates from me count on that.

Well, bye
-A