Who the fuck is she??

En başından başla

Deku POV:
"As far as I know, there aren't really any changes or unusual things. He doesn't avoid me, yesterday he even came home earlier than usual and... we also did it-"

Mina and Uraraka seem more excited after hearing the last sentence.

Mina & Uraraka POV:
"OH OMG THIS IS TEAAA!>< but we know now it's not the time TvT to ask..."

Todoroki POV:
"I haven't heard any rumour about Ground Zero having an affair or others".

Mina POV:
"wait Babe, you work with Bakugou, right? Have you discovered anything?"

Kirishima POV:
"Man this is hard to tell since Bakubro doesn't really let anyone close to him at work. He even ignored his fans. Hmm, I am not really sure but I saw him talking with a blond girl at the station a few days ago. I haven't seen her before though.

Uraraka POV:
"Could this be the person that Bakugou's assistant saw?"

"..."

Todoroki POV:
" Don't worry too much Midoriya. We will help you to discover the truth. But I think it's best not to jump to conclusions too fast".

Mina POV:
"Yeah! I don't think Bakugou would do that after all those years but if he did, we will kick his ass and teach him a lesson."

I almost cry knowing that I have friends like them.

"Thanks, guys..."

Uraraka POV:
"No need to thank us. We are friends after all! But I think you should go on a shopping spree with Mina and Kirishima to forget about that for now. Todoroki and I will go investigate".

Deku POV:
"Thank you guys..., I wouldn't know what to do without you"

Time skip to 1 hour later

Back with Bakugou:

I woke up feeling a bit uneasy but IDK why until I saw no sight of Deku beside me. I wonder what woke him up. Then, I saw my phone laying on the bed and saw the last call on the screen. I forgot to save it in my contact number, but I can tell it's from my assistant from the number. Then, I call back cus I don't know if Deku has answered.

Other POV:
"Hello?"

Bakugou POV:
"Mia, why did you call me earlier?"

Mia POV:
"Oh Sir, I was going to tell you about the news of her but Hero Deku answered instead, telling me that you're asleep".

Bakugou POV:
"Get to the point"

Mia POV:
"Oh your girlfriend, she is in Hosu Hospital now due to an accident. Did Hero Deku tell y-"

Bakugou POV:
"WTH?? WHO TOLD YOU- UGH DEKU IS MY- FUCK I DON'T HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN TO YOU. DID YOU TELL DEKU??!"

Mia POV:
"i-I yes I did I thought-"

Bakugou POV:
I hung up the phone as I ran downstairs.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!! God Deku must have thought I-"

I saw a note laying on the table. I quickly grab that and it said:
"Kacchan..., your assistant told me that your gf is in Hosu Hospital now. Go and meet her. Don't come and find me ... I-I think we need some time alone".

"Fuck- She messed up..."

I tried calling Deku but I know he probably shut it. I then changed my clothes and dashed to the car. On the way there, I suddenly saw Deku, Alien Freak and Shitty hair in the Mall. Deku was the only one who saw me from the window. I made eye contact with him but he avoided it. I run toward the elevator and press to go up. When it fucking opened, I saw Deku stepping in without noticing and bumping into me. I didn't say anything and grabbed Deku and pinned him to the wall. Those extras didn't have time to react and I closed the door and it went down back.

Deku POV:
I saw Kacchan in the car driving probably going to meet her gf. I don't know but I felt jealous. So, then I told Mina and Kirishima that I'm going downstairs to the coffee shop to wait there. As I pressed the button and when I got in, I bumped into someone. He grabbed me and pinned me to the wall. I was about to use my quirk but then I heard a familiar voice.

"Deku..."

"..."

Bakugou POV:
He looked away even though I have him in front of me.

"Deku listen to me"

"I don't think you have anything to tell me"

"God pls at least let me explain..."

"...ok go on..."

"My assistant Mia, might have told you that I have a gf and...there is really a misunderstanding... that she doesn't know-"

"..."

Bakugou POV:
He remains silent and I can see his eyes starting to get watery, so I continue before he shed tears.

"You don't know the girl Mia told you, she is neither my gf nor any woman...she's my real sister, Toga..."

Deku POV:
"W-what?"

Cut OvO Hope I didn't disappoint you all TvT I tried my best lol sorry I can't really say much cus It's 12 at night and I really need to sleep now, I have classes tmr ;) wish me luck

Words count : 1524 !

Have a nice day!^^

Vote and add to your list! cus I really didn't sleep and stay up to finish this