25~~~ Why the Pranks Stopped

Start from the beginning

She didn't like Sirius seeing her while she was sick.

When Ophelia approached the door of the hospital wing, she pushed it open slowly and looked around.

Madam Pomfrey was no where in sight, but there was another occupant on one of the beds.

Ophelia walked in and sat down on a bed regardless of the absence of Madam Pomfrey. She severely needed that pepperup potion.

Ophelia stared at the ground but looked up at a sudden sound.

She turned her head to see the other patient standing beside her. She looked him up and down and saw he had a black eye and multiple bruises covering him.

"Er-yes?" Ophelia asked raising her eyebrows.

"You sent me that book, didn't you..." He asked.

"Uhm, what book...?" Ophelia questioned.

"I think you know, but I just wanted to say thank you." The boy said and he turned around and hurried back to his bed as Madam Pomfrey walked in.

"What seems to be the problem dear?" Madam Pomfrey asked.

"Just a cold. I was going to ask for a pepperup potion."

"Yes, yes. Let me grab one for you." Madam Pomfrey said and she rushed off.

After Ophelia had taken the potion, Madam Pomfrey told her to rest and then sent her off.

Maybe the cold had effected Ophelia's brain too, because only after she had left the hospital wing did she realize that it was Regulus Black who thanked her.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

OPHELIA SPENT THE REST OF THE DAY on the common room couch not by choice. Ophelia planned to ignore Madam Pomfreys request of her resting, but Sirius didn't.

He felt bad for being one of the reasons of her getting the cold and assured her he would nurse her back to health.

"Alright I'm leaving." Ophelia sighed getting up from the couch and began to walk towards the common room door.

"Not so fast!" Sirius yelled and proceeded to tackle her to the ground.

"Ow, gosh Sirius it's like you want me to break my ribs." Ophelia groaned as he lay on top of her.

"Never, El. I just want you to stay here and rest. Me, James, Remus, and Peter want to ask you something. I don't know where those blokes are." Sirius muttered getting off of Ophelia and helping her up.

"What do you need to ask me?" Ophelia questioned.

"I'll let them ask." Sirius smirked and collapsed onto the couch pulling Ophelia down beside him.

"Sirius tell me now or I swear I'll hex-" Ophelia began to threaten but the portrait hole opening cut her off.

James came waltzing in with Peter hurrying along behind him with a bag in hand.

"Prongs where's Moony? We need him for this." Sirius asked getting up.

"He's coming, he's coming. Him and Pete were just in the library so he's obviously going to be a moment." James replied with a roll of his eyes, beginning to discuss in whispers to Sirius.