Chapter 11

Tates POV-

As we were waiting a doctor came up to us.

Doc- Olivia Johnsons family?

I looked up immediately and stood up.

Tate- right here, could you please tell me what's going on?

Doc- hi yes I can, Unfortunately Olivia has lost a lot of blood but we were able to stop the bleeding. she is resting right now and should be up either soon or tomorrow. Could you inform me on what happened? It seems like she hit her head really hard and sadly we had to put 7 stitches on side of her head.

7 stitches? my baby oh my god. i'm so glad she's okay at least.

Tate- okay thank you so much and yes she was in the shower and when I heard it turn off thats when i heard a big bang so my best guess is that she fell while getting out of the shower or passed out I don't 100% know but thats all i could think of.

Doc- okay we will let you know if anything changed but if you'd like you could go in and see her, she is in the last room down the hall to your left.

I instantly walked down the hall and it hurt me to see the girl i love hurt and i wasn't there to help her.

Tucker- I know what you're thinking and it wasn't your fault and theres no way you could have stopped her from falling.

Tate- i just want her okay that's all that matters right now.

I grabbed Livs hand and slowly caressed it with my thumb.

"i love when you do that"

I picked my head up and saw her trying to give me a smile.

Tate- you're okay you're actually okay.      I said very happily.

Liv- of course I am i would never leave yo- ow ow ow my head.

Liv took her hand and put it up to where she felt pain.

Liv- shit are those stitches i'm touching?

Tate- yes babe they are but its gonna be okay. Can you tell me what happened if you remember?

Liv- okay baby and yeah i was getting out of the shower but as i was getting out i slipped and fell and all i remember is everything going black.

Tate- i'm sor-

Liv- stop its not your fault.

Tate- but i should have been there.

Liv-i promise its not your fault babe please don't think that.

Tate- can i kiss you?

Liv gave me a " really?" look making it obvious that i could kiss her.

I put my hand on her face lightly and kissed her lips.

Livs POV-

ahah i can't believe i actually fell and have stitches like what a dumbass. Im so glad i actually have someone who cares and loves me now though..

I looked over at Tate who was already staring at me and i remembered she had a show tonight. fuck. I messed everything up.

Liv- baby your concert!

Tate- babe you think i would want to go when you're in the hospital? that's not happening, I love my fans but you're way more important especially right now.

Liv- okay i'm sorry.

Tate- don't apologize love i rather be here with you.

A/N- hi guys sorry short chapter but it's thanksgiving break so ill try my best to update❤️ thank you for 700 reads:) take care<3