✧°|6-rabbit calms the wolf|°✧

Start from the beginning

"We have some classes together-" he was smiling, his face expression of a blink change to a small sweet smile he looked forward to our run, sweat was still tripping down down from his face.

They looked gorgeous under the warm sun.

That is cute as FUCK

Imagine if they are not talking about will and talking about techno

BRUHHHHHHH THERE FUCKING KILLING US! DRINK THERE BLOOD already!

E!!!

And with that they ruined the mood.

"-we met at our cooking class we made some cupcakes it was really fun hanging out with him" he still had that warm smell on his face talking about Wilbur.

"I see" I didn't know what to say- for some reason I only felt blood rushing all over my body, I knew this feeling and I didn't like it.
Soon on some thoughts came into my head I don't like it, those thoughts of hurting my own brother.
I try to ignore them but there are so many they are too much they were too heavy but...

I'm not that of a monster...

Y/n POV (ノ•̀ o •́ )ノ ~ ┻━┻

I looked at Techno after I respond to there question realizing that he has stopped, his face was sweating and it seems that his blue eyes changed to the color red, this was an alarming sign

"Techno..? Are you alright?" I slowly approach him not wanting to alarm him more than he is right now.

"... I'm... I'm... fine" at each words he seem to have took deep breaths، his breathing was tense.

Was he having anxiety attack or..? Whatever it was I have to help him, we were far away to the school entrance I don't think I could walk with him back there with this his state.

"It's okay I'm here just follow my steps okay?" I look at him as he give a small nod.

"Breathe in and slowly breathe out..." He does what I said but he still looked alarmed and still a little tense.

"What are some things you can see?" He looked up at me as I give him a small smile putting my hands on his shoulders trying to calm him down.

Creator's POV乁[ ◕ ᴥ ◕ ]ㄏ

"..you, the sky,....and the tree"

"Good job, now what are some things can hear?"

"...you... A cricket.."

"Good, now what are some things you feel?"

" Your hands... The sweat coming from my body"

"Okay now smell?"

".. sweat"

"Alright now, taste?"

"My lunch.."

The pink hair boy breathing slowly back to normal as he looked at the red head who still had his arms on his shoulders.

The pig hybrid wanted the arms to stay there forever.

The scene was like a rabbit coming down a Wolf, quite rare...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading and yes I am aliveee lol, for a little apology I drew a scene from this book by the way my art is not very good especially on a Chromebook cuz I did this on Chromebook so please be nice

(Yes, it's techno when he smirked at y/n after he put his hair up as a ponytail)

BONUS ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

Y/N: sorry I thought I saw a wasp.

Techno:... Do you love me too?

Y/n: excuse me?

Words: 1037