Fem!reader puts Levi in his place

8:23 // after dinner

It had been one week since Y/n was forcefully taken from her miserable apartment into the dangerous grounds of Devildom.

There was no lie, her room in the House of Lemination was quite pretty, if only there were more fairy lights and anime posters..

Maybe the gaming setup..

Ah! and her manga, crystals, plants and her altar too-

"Damn.." Y/n, one very spiritual being uttered as her chest heaved with a heavy sigh.

She'd been spacing out in the living room as the brothers hung around doing whatever it was they considered bonding.

Although they'd been mildly uncomfortable around her considering she was a new face, they'd started settling just a little bit better with her laid back attitude.

"What's wrong?" Lucifer glanced at her as he looked up from his book.

His legs were crossed in an elegant manner, one hand holding up his head as he rested his chin on his fists, elbow placed on the arm of the couch.

The brothers seemed to take notice of Y/n's lack of attention before she clicked back into reality.

"Oh uh.. nothing really, I just thought it'd be nice to have some my old room decorations here..." she smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck.

She didn't want to make them feel troubled by needing to provide her with everything, even though that was practically their job during her stay...

"Hm.. is your room not up to your standards?" Satan joined the conversation as he put down his own book next to Levi, Mammon, Asmo and Beel who'd been playing a game of Zuni which Y/n brought up in a conversation one day.

"Oh that's not it I love my room it's beautiful, I guess my old decorations really pointed out my interests and I don't have a lot of that now.. not that I'm complaining! I just feel bored at times" she explained, trying her best to seem grateful.

She truly adored the way they'd made her room, maybe she was just feeling homesick...

"Hm, I can reach out to Diavlo in the morning.. ask to bring you back for a short time, get the things you want packed in some boxes and bring them back here? If that sounds good to you of course.. not too much trouble?" Lucifer closed his book as he squeezed his bookmark from where he left off last.

"Shit are you for real!? I can!? It's no trouble at all as long as your not burdened, are you sure!?" Y/n jerked in her spot, her legs swinging to the floor as she stood up in excitement.

"Yes I'm sure, and it's no trouble to us really, our job is to make sure you're comfortable in your stay here" Lucifer chuckled softly as he wasn't able to hide the amusement in her reaction.

"Thank you so much Lucifer!" Y/n had gone for a hug when she stopped herself realizing just how touchy she'd been even though they'd just met that week.

She was always a naturally touchy person.. especially when one of her biggest love languages was touch...

"I'll reach out to him tomorrow, get some rest tonight so you'll have some energy for the trip back to yours" Lucifer sighed, a small smile planted on his face as he gave Y/n a gentle head pat, alarming the rest of his bewildered siblings in the mean time.

Asmo's jaw dropped to the floor along with Levi and Mammon's, Satan and Beel's mouths left slightly agape at their suddenly warm hearted older brother.

They watched him exit the living room towards the stairs to his room, still in shock of his softened facade.

"What the fuck.." Levi whispered as he casts his eyes away from the living room entrance to the table once again.