2. " Jae ~ "

" It's not like your first time seeing me half-naked like that " Protest me, really can't accept that he said I want to show off my abs ? The heck. " I'm not planning on going to the office today, I will just have Kun cancel all the meetings " Answered me.

" Why yo-- " Sicheng snapped out all of sudden and hung his words. " Let's catch for some breakfast first, " Said him and pulled me to the door.

Pulling me out of my room and continue walking to the kitchen without me telling him the directions. He drove me there hand by hand, pulling me like I'm that kind of disobeying kid who is going to be dead meat of their parents because playing nonstop at the playground.

" Are you planning of renovating your castle ? " Sicheng asked out of nowhere while me fixing my hair with my other hand.

Full of surprise, I decided to let out a hummed in questioning tone.

" Well, your castle is already this big. So, I'm gonna snap some sense to you if you're planning of any renovating things "

" I'm not planning of any right now, but I know I will " Answered me randomly.

" Morning, aunt kim ! " Sicheng's voice suddenly became excited as I lifted my head to find out that my maid is now staring at mine and Sicheng's hands confusedly.

" So, Sicheng is that friend of yours, " Said her with her flirty smile.

" Hurm ? " It's Sicheng of course.

I just walk beside Sicheng and pull our hands to my back, hiding them before the maid come out of any other nonsense ideas. " We are here for some breakfast, we are still on it, right ? " I asked her politely.

" Yes, ofcourse " She makes a way for both of us who still have hands on each other. " Enjoy your breakfast Jaehyun and Sicheng," She said before leaving us walking to the dining table.

Once we arrived at the table, I let go of his hand and take my seat. " Now, tell me why you don't want to go to the office ? " Sicheng asked me once he sat down beside me.

I just pay attention to the dishes since they're more interesting than Sicheng's questions right now.

" Jae ~ "

Damn.

My hand suddenly don't know how to work on the dishes when my body tense hearing that voice from Sicheng's mouth again.

Just the same as yesterday, that time when I got hard.

" Don't you dare to call me like that ever again neither one of our friends nor strangers " Said me while staring straight into his eyes.

" W-why, Jae ? "

" Just, don't " I pay my attention to the dishes back.

" But first tell me where are you going today ! Because me too, won't go to the company seems that we're still here having breakfast that is about to be called lunch "

" Oh, you're saying that you're going with me everywhere and anywhere I go for today ? " Asked me with big eyes. Thought that having Sicheng as an accompany doesn't seem wrongs.

" Yes, ofcourse ! Tell me, Jae ~~ "

" Dong Sicheng ! "

" Why can't I use that tone ?! "

" Just don't ! "

" TELL ME, WHY ?! "

" Just don't, "

" TELL ME FIRST, WHY ?! "

" Just don't, Sicheng. And please, no shouting in front of the foods "

" Jaeeeee ~~~~~~ Tell me whyy ~~~ " He whining, in. that. tone. again.

" It's seducing, Dong Sicheng. It's unhealthy. If you still insisted on using that tone, I had no choice than sending you back to China and tell everything at Mr.Dong "

" Jae... " He put his palm to my arm which is now about to feed my breakfast into my mouth. " Please... please don't do that... don't send me back to C-China.... Don't d-do that please I'm b-begging y-you, " He said between sobs and that got my mouth apart in shock.

" Hey, what's wrong ? " I put back the cutleries and focus on Sicheng who is now sniffing his sobs while closing his face with his small palms.

" Just, J-Just promise m-me not to tell m-my father about my bad b-behaviour in Korea, please... "

" Hey, Sicheng. Come here, lift your head and look at me " I pulled his palm slowly and lift his chin to face me. " Talk with me, what happened ? I thought you love being in China ? "

" I.. I, it's just that me... " He burst into tears again and close his eyes. " I don't want to talk about it right now, huaaaaaaaa " He cried out loud and snuggled his arm around my neck.

I just pat his back softly.
" It's okay, babe. We can talk later "

" Ermm " He nods on my shoulder and sniffs his sobs again, trying hard to prevent his tears to fall.

" Now, let's eat first. Yesterday you were drunk and you caught a bad headache " I pulled him slowly from the embrace. Seeing his puffed eyes and cheeks, make me chuckle a little. " Even though you're feeling fine already, you still have to eat these " I pointed to all the dishes.

He smile and nodded obediently. " Okay, sweetheart," He said before putting his eyes on the dishes.

I smile awkwardly, " You called me... sweetheart ? "

" You too, You never called me babe, but you did yesterday. Why ? "

That question made my jaw drop, " Y-you re-remembered ? " Stutter me.

" It's just that I had a headache, It's not like I was drunk " He shrugged innocently while feeding himself. " I just found out that your heart got soft at the sight of the weak me that you called me babe like... just now ? " He wiggled his brows.

I chuckled at that and let out a little laugh, " You're right, but you're not weak. You just need love from me, " Said me and focus on the dishes back.

" Guessed I found some cute nickname for our friendship and I rather need loves from Taeil more " Sicheng hit my arm using his arm. I just nod and smile in agreement. But not for the Taeil's part.

" Sweetheart ! " I turn my head at him who shouted all of sudden, " Just testing if it's work out or not " He winked at me afterwards.

I giggles a little at the sight of excited Sicheng, " Ofcourse it's going to work out, babe " I clicked my tongue at him.  " Your cheeks are still puffy though from crying just now " Commented me and he just pout cutely.

" Yet, you still didn't tell me where are you going today ! " He hissed and scrunched his nose.

" Let's go to the ice cream store "

" To meet the Angel ? "

" Sounds nice, " I nod to his words.

" That's the aim, no argue. Periodt " He said and we continue to settle down our so-called breakfast.

Jaehyun in casual clothes 🤭