Prologe

"He's gone once again. Every single night he leaves and doesn't come back till late at night. How long are you gonna let him do this before you leave his ass?" Bakugou asks Shinsou as he looks up from his grading work. "I don't know I mean I love him but I just can't handle him always leaving and then coming back drunk" Shinsou admits. "You two have been together since the first year of highschool now your a teacher and he's a fucking hero but shit the stuff he's doing is nothing that a hero would do" Bakugou says. "I guess" Shinsou mutters.

"Hitoshi it's not I guess you know very well that his dumbass is probably cheating fuck he was a fucking player when we were in fucking highschool and it may seem like he loves you with all the lovey dovey shit but he's out there every fucking day till late at fucking night not giving a shit about you and if he did love you and give a shit about you he would be sitting here giving you the fucking speech that I'm giving you because I actually fucking care about you! You may not be my boyfriend or husband or what the fuck ever but I actually care enough to come over to you house and help you with shit because he fucking won't! Now think about that do you want someone that's gonna do that shit or someone like me who's gonna fucking love you for you and only you because shit if you were mine I'd wanna be with you all the fucking time" Bakugou shouts getting up from his spot.

Shinsou's eyes fill with tears as he tells the full truth. "You know I'm sorry that you got stuck with such a fucking dumbass but just know that I worry about you" He says then hugs me tightly. Shinsou hugs back and start to sob into his shoulder. "Who the *hic* fucks in my drive*hic*way!?" Iida shouts walking into the house. "Stay here ill deal with this" Bakugou whispers to Shinsou before getting up and walking to the living room where Iida was.

There was lots of muffled sounds then a loud crash. Shinsou jumps up and runs into the living room to see Bakugou with blood dripping down his arm and Iida passed out on the ground. "Bitch tried to get aggressive with me so I got aggressive back" Bakugou smirked. "Kat your all dirty now!" Shinsou says hugging Bakugou. "Your dirty now to" Bakugou laughs. "Lets call the police then take showers" Shinsou smiles then grabs his phone and dials 9-1-1.

"Hello"

"Yea could I have an officer come to the address of '1545 Main Street' please"

"Yes well my boyfriend came home drunk and my friend had been here-"

"Yes I said boyfriend"

"Yea I am"

"Is there a problem with that?"

"No ok"

"Anyways could yall please come assist"

"Thanks yea me and my friend will be waiting outside"

"Yea thanks bye"

"Fucking homophobic bitches" Shinsou mumbles. "Hm?" Bakugou replies. "They had to put the most homophobic bitch at the front desk" Shinsou complains. "Lets just go outside and wait for them" Bakugou says trying to push Shinsou out the door.

Once the police got there Shinsou and Bakugou were outside. "Sir may we ask some questions?" The police officer asks. Shinsou nods and wraps his arms around Bakugou. "Alright question one where were you when all the drama went down?" The officer questions. "Our bedroom" Shinsou answers. "Alright so what happened?" The officer questions again. "I have no idea Kat you were out there not me" Shinsou whispers. "Hm? Right yea I was he wasn't out there so leave him be" Bakugou states then picks up Shinsou. "Ok then Sir could I ask you some things?" He asks. "Fuck you I don't do questions as number one hero I don't answer shit!" Bakugou snaps. "Oh my goodness I am so sorry I didn't even realize" The officer blushes from embarrassment. "Fuck I didn't know I had to explain everything fucking thing all I wanted to do was get this fucking blood off of me then climb into fucking bed and go to fucking sleep!" Bakugou curses. "Kat calm down that's a lot of fucks in one sentence" Shinsou giggles. "I'll fuck you next!" Bakugou smirks. "Hell no!" Shinsou squeals then jumps out of Bakugou's arms. "I was kidding!" He laughs. "Or were you!" Shinsou laughs. "Sir's we're all ready to go we'll email you about the court hearing till then we wish you the best" The officer says turn walks to his car that had Iida in the back of it. "Could we shower together?" Shinsou whispers. "Hm?" Bakugou asks. "I said could we shower together?" Shinsou repeats. "Sure" Bakugou replies walking into the shower with Shinsou behind.

Once in the shower Shinsou helps Bakugou clean off all the blood. "Fuck that stings!" Bakugou complains. "I bet it does!" Shinsou laughs. "Hey don't laugh at me!" Bakugou says turning around and wrapping his arms around Shinsou's waist. "Off!" Shinsou smiles. "No way!" Bakugou smirks. "Whatever" Shinsou chuckles then leans his head on Bakugou's shoulder.

After the shower they both change then hop into bed. "Shit imma have to finish those papers in the class room" Shinsou groans. "Yea but I'm off tomorrow so I'm going to work with you" Bakugou smiles. "Yay" Shinsou cheers. "Alright dork go to sleep and I'll be with you in the morning" Bakugou smiles. Shinsou nods already half asleep. They both get comfortable and then quickly fall asleep in eachothers arms.