Part 4

She got frozen looking at the pale face of haseena. She was weakly lying almost unconscious in Zoyas arms.
"Madam sir" she whispered catching zoyas attention..
"Kaa hua inhe...." She said moving restlessly towards her.
She went and sat beside touching her cheeks...
"Madam sir....Inhe tho bahut hi tej bhukar hai....uthiye na..." She was fumbling...
Zoya was herself restless for Haseena as she knew it had all happened due to the outburst. There was so much she was holding within from such a long time...and this sudden outburst had affect on her health.
"Karishma pls app phele shant ho jaye...Humne doctor ko call kia hai... doctor ati hongi...pls don't panik...." Zoya tired to calm her.
"Par yeh uth kyu nai rahi hai..." She asked almost teary eyed...
"Kyu ki maine isse heavy dose dia tha medicine rat mae...rat me mere. Pass hi soi thi tho iska sharir tap raha tha...maine usse doc se consult kar k medicine dia tha...but still no use...sirif neend ka  Asar hua .... bhukar tho kam hua nai"
She said palely...
"Hoga bhi kaise....halat deki thi kal rat iski...kaise roo roo k apna bura hal kar dia tha isne...kanp rahi thi...aur mae meri bachi k pass bhi nai aa pai..." Ammi said entering.
Karishma got shocked listening to Ammis statement...
"Roo roo k bura haal...kyu ammi....kya hua tha...kuch hua kya ...Zoya app bataiye...pls...kya hua tha kal rat ..MS ko..."KS panicked.
Ammi just looked away...
"Batiye na Zoya..." She almost shouted...
"Anubhav....." She Sighed...
Karishma's face turned pale listening to the reason....
She had a mixture of emotions flowing within...
She was guilty that she couldn't tell the truth to Haseena...she was guilty she was not there when her dear MS her best friend needed her the most...she was guilty she that coundnt create a room of comfort for Haseena ..she couldn't give a shoulder to cry to vent out her emotions....she was guilty for not being a good friend...she was guilty that it took Zoya to come from canada to sooth Haseenas pain..let her
Feelings out...
She gulped down her tears....
And took a deep breath...
Doctor arrived...
"Sab thik tho hai na... doctor, MS...thik hai na...kuch dikkat tho nai..." She flooded doctor with question...
"Yes she is fine... bhukar abhi bhi kafi hai....aur yeh tab tak kam nai hoga...jab tak yeh apne anxious mind ko calm nai karegi....yeh khud shant hogi tab jake bhukar kam hoga aur dawai asar karegi...ek sudden outburst k vajah se bas bhukar hai...thode se aram ki jarurat hai...aur make sure yeh jyada overthinking na kare..nai tho anxiety aut bhukar dono bad sakta hai... Sometimes we take strong people very much for granted....Haseena is really mentally strong...but sometimes venting out is really important...Varna hal tho dek rahe hai..." Doc said prescribing meds and left...
"
Ks was just looking at Haseenas face blankly.
"Sometimes we take strong people' for granted" doctors words were ringing in her ears.
Zoya felt a need of leving Karishma alone with Haseena...she understood Karishma
Really needed some time with her MS...her guilt driven eyes spoke thousands of unsaid words...
"Mumma masi ko kya hua..." Zoya came out her thoughts as Nonu came to her...
"Kuch nai beta masi thik ho jayegi...unhe bas thoda fever hai .." Zoya smiled weakly..
"App chalo...niche...Nani apko breakfast kara degi...." Zoya said taking nonu..
"Par masi k pass kon rahega mumma...masi is not well...mE rahugi masi pass" She said innocently.
"Karishma masi rahegi beta...aap chalo..app breakfast kar k...masi k pass ajanaa thik hai..." Saying Zoya took nonu... Blinking eyes in assurance to KS...
kS smiled weakly...
She moved towards the bed...
She sat beside Haseena...She gently crassed her hair...she was unable to hold herself and tear flowed from eyes..
"Bahut majbur hai MS... anubhav bhaiya ka sach nai bata  sakte apko..par Ek ache dost bhi nai ban pae...apko...app kitni Pareshan rahi hogi andar se ..kitna kuch tut gaya hoga apke andar...aur hum apko...hum....MS ..app hume iss layak bbi nai
Samja...ki app humse apne dil ki bat...apni bhadas...apni dard bat sake...itna kuch apne andar sama k rakha tha...halat deki hai apni..." She was weeping silently...
"Duniya me hum kuch bhi seh sakte hai MS...par app janti hai na....apko itni si bbi Karoch ati hai tho hum nai seh pate ..pata nai kaissa rishta hai apse...apse lade bbina reh bbi nai pate..aur ko ek Karoch bbi ajye tho prayal bbi macha sakte hai...aur yeh tho...apko bas ek sache dost ki jarurat thi MS...aur hum ek ache dost nai ban paye....hume maf kar dijiye..." She was talking to an unconscious figure...
She gently crassed her hair...
She got wipes and water ...and was constantly changing wet wipes over her head...

She noticed a few moments of haseena... Creased lines started appearing on her face, she suddenly started sweating, seemed she had a bad dream....
She was shivering a bit...
" MS...kaa hua..app thik hai..." She started crassing her hair...
And she got up with a jerk...
"Anubhav....." She screamed
..
She was under the affect of medicines still half sleepy...
"MS....SHANT...kuch nai hua hai...kaa hua" she held her by her shoulders...
"Anubhav...khatre me hai...humne deka...voh...." She was fumbling sleepy...
"Shshhh...." She warped her in her arms...
"Bass MS...sab thik hai...shant..... Anubhav bhaiya bbi thik hai....sab thik hai...." She made her head rest on her chest...and crassing her hair...
She was still fumbling sleepy....
"Sab thik hai MS...hum hai yaha....."
She started tapping her forehead gently, soon slumber took over her...
She made her lay down gently...
And kissed her forehead.
"Abbi tak jo hua usse tho nahi badal sakte ...par...aage apke sath kuch galat nai hone doge MS"
Aur yeh wada hai humara apse...aur yeh tho pura sheher janta hai...ki KS apne wade ki kitni pakki hai"
It seemed Haseena felt KS presence...her assurance...she had crassed her with all love...
Haseenas temperature was falling... somewhere Karishma was successful in pacifying her insecurities even while asleep...that was how deep and strong their bond was...
"Karishma singh " she fumbled sleepy...
"Hum yahi hai MS..." She crassed her hair and smiled...

~~~
Sorry for slow and delayed updates...
We are really stuck with Our day to day work so badly that we are unable to give updates regularly
Kindly let us know in  comment section
Your thoughts about these series...
Suggestion welcome...