********

In room....

Shaurya and Anokhi entres the room.... Shaurya locks the door.... Both sighs in relief....

Anokhi- aap ko kya samjh aya ki isi lodge m aye....?

Shaurya- mujhe kya sapna aya tha ki vo police vala v yahi rah rha hai...?

Anokhi- ab kya krenge...?

Shaurya- pahle to change karo... Puri gili ho... Thand lag jaegi....

Anokhi- hmm... Par... Mere pas kapre nahi hai.... Mera bag to Reema k pas hai.....

Shaurya- tumhra bag uske pas q hai...?

Anokhi- hamdono k kapre ek hi bag m the.... Usne kaha tha ki vo carry kar legi.....

Shaurya- mai change kar k aata hu....

Anokhi nods..... Shaurya takes his bag and brings out his lower and t-shirt ..... And then looks at her...

Anokhi is looking here and there in the room to find something....

Shaurya- tum ye pahan sakti ho.. agar tum chaho to....

Anokhi looks at him... And then his hands... He is holding his t-shirt and lower.....

Anokhi- par aap....?

Shaurya- mai isse dry hone k liye rakh deta hu....

He says pointing at the cloths he was wearing....

Anokhi- no.. it's ok... Aap pahan lo... Mai thik hu...

Shaurya- no... Tum jao... Ye lo...

He gives his t-shirt to her...

Shaurya- ye bahut loose ayega tumko.... Aur vaise v aajkal to larkiya aise hi night dress use karti hai...

Anokhi looks at him in shock.... He looks at her... And smiles weirdly....

Shaurya- no...mera matlb hai.. maine drama m dekha tha....

Anokhi nods... She takes the t-shirt and goes inside the bathroom....

Shaurya also changes in his lower.... And puts the towel on his upper body....

He sees candles in room.... He lits the candles.... And puts them together on a table.... And waits for her....

After 10 minutes....

Anokhi comes out of the washroom wearing his t-shirt..... He looks at her.... And gulps.... As the t-shirt is covering only half of her thighs.... He looks at her face.... And stares her....

She comes out.... She streches the t-shirt downwards to covers her thighs.... But of no use....

She lifts her eyes and looks at him... And sees him already staring at her.... Her eyes lands on his upper body.... She gulps watching his muscular front.....

They come in sense as they hears the door knock.....

Shaurya- mai dekhta hu...

He says and goes to open the door....

Anokhi sits on the bed.... And takes her hand bag.... And brings her moisturizer.... And started applying on her hands....

Shaurya opens the door.... And sees a lady worker holding a tray of water.....

Lady stares at him with wide open mouth.....

Shaurya- ji....?

But the lady didn't reply....