Girls night out

Começar do início

"It isn't unpleasant, but I do not think myself to be a, drinker of sorts." Mara answered while still scanning the room, her eyes full of paranoia.

"Let's dance!" Camille said abruptly, jumping out of her seat and gripping on Mara's left arm which caused her to quickly snap her head towards Camille as she led her further out onto the dance floor.

Camille grabbed both of her arms, "Come on show me what you got!" Camille said loudly as to be heard over the loud jazz band whose tunes where ringing through the restaurant.

"What is it you desire me to do?" Mara asked Camille who was quick to retort.

"C'mon I'll show you", Camille said grabbing Mara's wrists and waving both her and Mara's arms in the air through synchronized motions. "You just go like this..." Camille started twirling the two of them around. "And finish off like this." Camille concluded as she disconnected her hands from Mara's wrists to raise her arms in the air and move her hips to the music.

"That is a very interesting dance, are you the creator of the dance or did somebody else perform the choreography?" Mara questioned Camille who just laughed in response.

"You're funny Mara." Camille said with a smile.

"I do not believe that what I said is interpreted as funny by people in this current era, however I suppose it could be a jest to you, Camille." Mara said to which Camille just chuckled once again.

"You're never gonna stop talking like that are you?" Camille rhetorically said with another laugh.

"I do not believe that there is a reason for me to change the style in which I speak." Mara started. "So no." She concluded.

"Let's keep dancing!" Camille said loudly and grabbed Mara's hands again.

————————————————————————

"That was fun!" Camille spoke, the alcohol clear in her voice.

"Are you certain that you are safe to travel back to your home this evening, I do not find any unpleasantness in escorting you back to your place of residence." Mara reasoned but Camille just laughed as she had repeatedly during the evening whenever Mara spoke.

"I'm fine really Mara!" Camille said loudly making Mara worried that it would draw the attention of the people around them.

"I hope you have an enjoyable rest of your evening and I will most likely be in your prescience again tomorrow." Mara said as she departed from Camille as she continued to walk through the streets of New Orleans.

————————————————————————

Mara's footsteps echoed through the silent streets of New Orleans as she continued on toward the place she was currently staying.

Suddenly with a whisk of air a man appeared in front of her. He bared his fangs and black veins swiftly formed under his eyes extending outwards down his face.

"You've been causing a lot of trouble, and breaking a lot of rules." The vampire said as they tried to speed towards Mara and harm her.

However before they got the chance they simply collapsed, as Mara continued on walking, the sound of her footsteps being the only thing following her now as she continued down the dark streets of New Orleans.

'There are a large amount of vampires in New Orleans, I need to leave as abruptly and inconspicuously as possible.'

————————————————————————