he hates her without knowing her

At 11:57 A.M.
Inside a big building

The whole building was empty till now, but there was still a room wich have lights on.

A beautiful girl was working there.

She looked as if she is in her early twenties, she was wearing white framed glasses on her eyes, she managed to look cute deput having serious expression on her face.

Room's door was pushed open by someone and that distracted her.

The person first looked at his hand watch then looked at the girl and happily smiled.

"Happy Birthday Avni"

Before that person could say anything else he was pushed by someone.

"Happy Birthday Avii' that person said, as she run and pulled Avni from her chair into a tight hug.

Avni smiled a little and side,"thank you Divya."

"Hey this is not good" Arjun said in angry tone,"I was the first one to wish her and you got that hug."

"Ha ha ha" Divya laughed happily.

"You...." Arjun wanted to say something but he don't know what to say to this shameles person.

"What" Divya asked.

"Stop, you guys are disturbing my work." Avni interrupted them to stop their quarrel.

"What work on this late night, and it's your birthday too."

"You know I don't like to celebrate it."

Room fell into silence, it was true she did not celebrate her birthday, what is birthday she didn't celebrate any festival as well.

She did not even wear any other dress except formal wear. Where other girls of her age are having fun, she is living a life of human robot.

Other people work for 8 to 10 hours she works almost 15 hours daily.

Other people have their family members where they go but for her this business was last left by her grandparents, so she is giving everything she has to this business.

*****"**********
At the same time.

A a boy was in the restaurant who looks likes as if he was manager, he get's a call.

He had a serious expression but he was listening calmly what other person was saying.

"Ok" is what he said and cut the call.

And dialed someone's number.

"Hello"

"Helo" said person on other end

"Sir, l want to take all the food left in restaurant today, you can cut that money from my salary."

"What happened son, why do you want this much food."

Boy was silent for a moment before responding.

"Actually I got a call from NGO, they told me that the police rescued some children from a gang who were using children's to beg in streets, and now that childrens has been sent to NGO, they are hungry." He said the sentence in law voice.

"Oh if that's the case, then you don't need to ask me anything son, you are free to give all the foods to them, and if that's not enough ask to chief to cook some more foods.

"Thank you sir" he to sing in relief.

After taking the food, he went to the NGO where he meet the children's who were rescued.

He saw all of them in bad state.

He felt sorry for them and very angry on the people who have no heart to treat this children's like this.

He hate this kind of people who know nothing and just want to earn money.

He heat all rich people because he thinks, they don't heart they just know to earn more and more money they don't care about anyone else's
**********
(Please vote for the chapter, next chapter after 11 votes in this.)

                       Divya Sharma

                       Divya Sharma

She has her won clothing brand, she's Anvi's best friend from school time she knows everything Avni has faced. She is bright light in drak night for Avni.

 She is bright light in drak night for Avni

                        Arjun Mehta

He's Avni's assistant pulse best friend, he to is extremely talented person. If he would have been in business world, he would have been the best competitor to Avni.
But he chose opposite, he became her assistant to take care of her.

She has no else but this too, when this two are around her she fill like she is living.

**************************

             Mr. and Mrs. Sethi
Lovely and easy going couples, always happy. They always treat everyone warmly.

*******************
I wanted to introduce the characters as story proceeds, so that it might be easy for readers to understand the characters.

Because every time whenever I have read any story, I get really confused in so somy characters, and about their information, 😣 my little mind can't take that information at once😓.

So l thought same  for you guys.

Agar itna niche Tak aaenge ho to please vote.