Chapter 27: Scarring Swords- Part 3

Comincia dall'inizio

Lana voted next. It's Lizzie and then Lia.

Lia: 'Gear betrayed me! The womaniser two-timed me and was still dating Lana when he was seducing me. The bastard! So, as much as I hate to do this, I have to vote for him.'

Oli votes next. Then, it's Zach.

And finally, as per usual, it was Val.

"I will now shuffle, then draw one," Heidi announces shuffling the cards.

I'm gonna be honest with you; this is pretty damn nerve-wracking.

Me seducing Lia got exposed and now, I could go up against her.

And it's non-negotiable at this point; she has to die if I wanna stay with Lana.

I don't want anything happening to her.
So, let's hope this is lucky.

"The person going into the challenge with The Alpha is..." 

Heidi picks up the card, looks at it, and turns it around.

What the actual fuck?

Again? This cannot be happening.
There's got to be some sort of mistake.

Why is it... WHAT?!

"Oh. My. God." Lizzie whimpers, on the brink of a breakdown.

"How did his name even get in the deck?" Oli asks, a near traumatised look on his face.

"G... Gear..." Lana whispers, her hands covering her mouth as she looked at me.

Val just looks completely horrified.

"The Lady Killer."

"Well, he deserved it, if you think about it." Zach insults, not caring in the slightest.

Dude, here's the thing; I don't think most of the people here think I do! 

I've just been trying to help you get your asses out of here with your lives still intact and this is how you fucking repay me?!

You're just asking for it, aren't you, you dumb bitch?

"Please shut up, Zach," Val whines, looking pretty pissed off.

"Come on, guys; let's go to the challenge, we can't waste any more time." Victor urges, moving towards the door to the lounge.

"Don't worry, gorgeous; I'll be back." I gush, kissing Lana before standing up and heading to the challenge.

I'm honestly just hoping I don't die because that'll break her heart and ruin everything we've worked so hard to do already.

"Lana, if I die, get outta here for me!" I shout, walking away towards the Sword Swallower's challenge...

***

Lia and I arrive at the Sword Swallower's Tables. She looks like a monk who was training with a sword as she holds the sword she was wielding earlier to her head.

Gear: 'I don't know what this bitch thinks she's doing, but all I can focus on is winning this challenge, killing Lia, getting back to Lana and then getting through tonight.'

"Here are the rules for the challenge." Heidi states, giving  me and Lia a note. 

We read it and it says:

'Search the metal balls on your tables, one across from you and one straight ahead of you, for the six numbers for the code to your box. But be wary; behind each metal ball is an unimaginable animal blocking you from the number. The first one to find all six numbers and open their box will claim the Murder Jewel, whilst the loser will have their stomach cut open by the Sword Swallower.'