Tensions Between Brothers

Start from the beginning

After he displays the pledge we both signed silently before I walk back beside to Taecyeon hyun silently.

"And that's it! Easy right? So you can now take a rest for now and have fun...together I guess? And let's meet each other again tomorrow on ABC Sports Car Collection Press Conference" He explained before we all bow to him in thank you.

I was silently hoping that Juyeon would not question me anymore about Felix, while the other latter, I hope that he will not start a scene again in God's grace my manager Taecyeon hyung speak to both of them while holding my right arm.

"Pardon my attitude Lee Brothers but I'm not going to let both of you stress Hyunjin because he does have more problems that need to attend than being stuck with your unfavorable questionings so if you have an issue with each other a talk would be likely a better way to get things out. I'm sorry Juyeon ah but I don't want you and Hyunjin get stress because of this and so to you too Mr. Felix. So please sort your misunderstanding if there is any and please excuse us because we're leaving now and Don't follow us, we all need to rest"

I sighed in relief when Taecyeon hyung grab my arms away from the two brothers and let both of us go first on the elevator to prevent any issues in the eyes of the public. Especially in this kind of time I'm very happy that Taecyeon hyung's always there for me.

I just sighed in defeat seeing the photo of my daughter on my lockscreen holding a small board written with supportive words.

"Goodluck Eomma, fighting! Always remember that everything will be okay. I love you!
- Love Seonie"

I unknowingly smiled by just seeing my daughter's smile that making me feel safe and sound as always. I couldn't help but traced the starlike freckles and small pouty lips of my growing up daughter between my eyes. Seeing the big resemblance of her second father on her, I couldn't comprehend what I'm feeling right now...fear? Maybe?

Because I don't know what will happen if my secret suddenly comes out. I can stand the hate or any malicious comments of other people to me but not to my daughter, that's why I don't want to create any issue or scandal in my life because I work in this kind of environment and thays also one of the reason why I dont agree with Juyeon's courting because he's a very well known man and especially now that I just knew that he's the biological brother of Seonhye's father and unluckily MY MATE! And for Felix, it's almost just the same with Juyeon, he's also a very well known man especially in show business but most importantly I vow myself that I will not accept a Mate in my life. It can only ruin me...It can only ruin my daughter's life...I don't want Seonhye to experience my bitter faith.

- Lee's Private Mansion in Seoul -

"Why didn't you tell me that you're coming here? And what the he'll are you talking about on that meeting earlier? Felix, answer me!"

Juyeon angrily asked while walking inside one of their ancestral mansion while Felix's just following his footsteps while still scrolling his phone with smile adoring on his small pouty lips.