"You ready?"

Byul turned her head to see WheeIn standing at the door, already wearing her jacket and shouldering her bag.

"Y-yeah." Byul shook her head to get rid of the thoughts.

"Are you okay?" WheeIn watched Byul putting her jacket on. She opened the door with one hand. "You seem to space out a lot this morning."

"I haven't stayed up all night in quite a while," Byul replied flatly.

They left the apartment and went down the stairs.

"Go home and sleep then," WheeIn said.

Byul nodded. She saw Sandeul stepping out of his car the moment she set foot on the pavement. "There's your ride. I'll see you." She gestured at Sandeul then smiled at WheeIn. "Thanks for feeding me."

WheeIn chuckled. "You're welcome."

Byul walked away after a quick wave at Sandeul.

WheeIn watched Byul walking towards her car.

"Let's go, Whee," Sandeul approached WheeIn.

WheeIn merely nodded - her eyes fixed on Byul's until she got in her car.

-----------------------------------------------------

The ringtone woke her up with a start. She groaned and cursed. She felt like she had barely slept.

"What?"

"Byul, WheeIn was attacked."

She sat up instantly. "WHAT?! How? When? Where?" She jumped out of the bed.

"At her office just an hour ago," Seulgi said. "But it was nothing serious. She shouted for help and the culprit ran out, chased by the building security."

"How the heck did that happen?! Where was Sandeul?" Byul ran to the bathroom. "Where is she now?"

"He was waiting for her lunch break outside. We thought she'd be safe inside the building, remember? It's not his fault.

It's our fault. We underestimated this loan shark. One of his thugs got in the building and grabbed WheeIn when she was alone, right outside the ladies room," Seulgi explained. "She's shaken and got a couple of bruises on her arms but she's fine. She's a strong woman."

"Where is she now?" Byul asked through a mouth full of toothpaste foam. She was brushing her teeth furiously.

"At the station."

"I'll be right in."

Byul was about to end the call when Seulgi spoke again. "One more thing. We found Lee Byung-hun. The uniforms are picking him up. He's on his way here now."

"Okay." Byul ended the call before she rinsed. She then jumped in the shower, rushing everything so that she could leave the apartment as soon as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------

The young man jumped in her seat when the door open with a bang and in stomped Byul and Tae Hyung.

Byul slammed a folder on the table. She pulled the chair out roughly, sending it flying against the mirrored wall behind her with a loud bang.

The people in the small room behind the mirror flinched. WheeIn gasped.

"Never mess with Moon Byul-Yi," Seulgi mumbled. Or with Byul-Yi's secret crush. She suppressed a smile.