I had been here for around 2 months but I always seem to be gone whenever Morgan stays. The first month that I was here Morgan was accompanying Pepper on one of her business trips around the world to basically check to see if all of SI businesses were in order.

Morgan came back for 2 week but that happened to be the only time that I had decided to go back to D.C. to visit everyone. When I came back Morgan had just left to go on a sleep over with a bunch of her friends from that expensive private school Tony insisted she go to.

She was finally coming home tomorrow and I was kind of excited to meet her. She had just turned four while I was in D.C. and I made a mental note to ask JARVIS for her likes and dislikes to help me make or buy her a gift.

"Oh that reminds me. Stark, I'm taking your card to pay for the movie." Nat says

"What no." Tony whines

"Too late, already in my hand." Nat says as she raises her left hand from under the table. The silver card positioned in between her fingers.

We all laughed for a moment before Tony said

"After you come back from the movies, come down to the lab Y/N. Banner and I need you to do an IQ test."

"Alright." I say.

I finished my breakfast at the same time as Nat around 8:45 so I cleaned my dish and just sat back down at my seat with some juice as I listened to the conversation around me.

By nine everyone else had finished their meals and I got up to go train with Nat. We were both already in our training gear so we headed straight to the training room.

"Alright, let's do some sparring. This will give me an indication of how good of a fighter you are." Nat said as she led me to one of the mats off to the side.

We stood across from each other in defensive positions. She lunged at me first. I waited until she was inches away from me before I moved to the side and grabbed her arm to spin her around using her momentum. I let go when she was facing the other side of the mat. Before she had time to collect herself I started punching. She was now on the defensive side.

We were punching and kicking while trying to dodge each other. This went on for about 15 minutes before we both pulled away panting.

"Ok you are very good" Nat says drinking some water

"Thank you"

"Alright we still have about 40 minutes so let's go up to the shooting range to see how good you are there."

We both took a couple moments to catch our breath before going up one floor to the shooting range. Of all the weapons training I have ever done I think shooting has been my favorite. You can either make it be as painful and torturous as you want or quick and easy.

When we got there I immediately Grabbed a handgun. I put on the noise canceling headphones and got in front of the dummies. In this range there were soundproof rooms that the shooters go into so that any viewers can just watch without breaking their eardrums.

In my room there were about ten dummies all positioned in a circle around me. There was a communication device built into the headphones so that Nat could instruct me on what to do.

"Ok shoot all the dummies for a quick kill. Straight dead." She said,

I took my position in the middle of the room and imagined the faces of my parents. All the bad stuff they did to me went through my head as I shot every single dummy right in between the eyes. 💥💥💥. All ten down in a matter of seconds.

"Good straight in between the eyes. No chance of survival. You can come out now." She said

I took off the headphones and put the safety back on the gun. I stepped out of the room and put the gun back where I found it.

"You already know how to use a handgun so let's do a ruffle." Nat says handing me one.
I went back into the room with the rifle in my left hand and put the headphones on my head with my right hand. I positioned myself in the middle of the same room waiting for instructions from Nat.

"Ok, same as before, let's do some immediate death shots." She said over the coms.

Ten dummies. Ten shots. Ten bullet holes straight through the heart. 💥💥💥 dead.
We did this a couple more times since I used a rifle less than a handgun. It was around 9:30 when we finished. We came out of the shooting range and went back to the training room.

"I don't know what you've already learned to do so let's just head upstairs and get an early start on the story." Nat said

We both came out of the training room and into the elevator going up to our floor. Wanda and Morgan were also on our floor since it was the girls floor.

I walked into my room getting ready for the day. You went downstairs after 15 minutes and waited for Wanda and Nat to come down.

 You went downstairs after 15 minutes and waited for Wanda and Nat to come down

(This is the outfit. If you don't like it imagine something else)

1612 Words