the girl - chapter two

"what is your full name and birth date." He asked, though it didn't sound like a question, more like a command.

"Jeaong-Y/n, and *insert your birth date*"

(A/n - You can change Jeaong to something else if you want too!)

"OK, you have now entered the game. Someone will come for you in 30 minutes."

"Alright."

"The password is red light green light."

"Okay." I hung up.

I put my flip knife in my pocket, and went outside.

I waited on the side of the road, and saw a black, dark van pull up next to me, "Jeaong-Y/n, right?"

"Yes." I looked in the window, someone with a reddish pink suit, and a circle mask on was driving the van.

"Password?"

"Red light green light?" I heard a beep, then the back door opened.

I saw many people passed out, then saw white smoke.

The next thing I know, I woke up in a turquoise jumpsuit, with the number 061

I woke up to a huge fight.

"I took you in when you had nowhere to go!!" An ugly man shouted. What is he blabbering on about?

"You didn't do shit for me!" A gorgeous, short haired female shouted.

067 was on her jumpsuit.

The ugly ass man threw her to the ground and started kicking her.

I jumped out of bed and shouted, "HEY!"

Everyone looked over at me, including the ugly guy.

I walked over and pushed the guy away from her.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" He snapped. Walking over to me.

"I'm 061. You?"

He walked over to me, and pinned me up against a wall, "well, 061. what do you think your doing?"

"Helping this gorgeous girl. What do you think your doing?" 067 looked at me in surprise.

"This." He punched my chest, causing me to fall over.

I kneeled down, clutching my chest.

He kneeled down as well, "You okay, princess?" He said, in a mocking tone.

He got up and walked to his friends, laughing.

067 helped me up, and we went and sat in a corner.

"Are you alright?" She asked me.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine, are you okay?" I asked Her.

"Yeah, I guess." She looked down at the floor.

"Uhm.. did you, mean what you said?" She looked up at me.

"what? That your gorgeous? Yes!" I said, confidently.

She looked surprised. And smiled at me.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" I asked her, smiling back at her.

"Oh, my name's Kang sae-byeok." She looked down at the floor again, as she fiddled with her fingers, "You?"

"that's a pretty name! And my name is Jeaong-Y/n" I stated, smiling.

"Thanks, that's a cute name as well!" She smiled.

Speaker: attention all players. The first game will begin shortly. Please follow the staffs instructions and proceed to enter the gaming hall.

We both got up, and formed a line outside of the gaming hall.

We followed the staff into a room, with a big doll and two staff, with guns?

Speaker: we will be playing red light green light, here are the instructions of the game. When 'it' says red light, you will have to freeze, otherwise you will be, eliminated. When 'it' says green light, you may proceed to move.

"Red light green light? Isn't this a kids game?" Sae-byeok looked at me.

"I think so?" I looked at her, confused.

A/n - I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry it's short lol, I'm enjoying writing this so I'm going to try and write the next chapter as soon as this is published! It may not come out tonight though<3 have a good day!! (Also, should Y/n be a bottom, or a top? Please leave suggestions in the comments, I will most likely read them!) <3

650 words :)