08...

“what do you mean-

without thinking twice, he lifts her up bridal style and bends down a little. When the thunder’s roar came closer, wakasa sprinted toward the school’s gate. Unconsciously, she wraps both of her hands around his neck for her own safety with the speed of wakasa running and the way he carries her is quite dangerous. “Where are we going, waka-?” she asked when she noticed that he wasn't sprinting toward their home direction instead, he was sprinting toward a train station. “we are going to buy you something-?” 

there he is, again. He kept making her fall in love with him without realizing and she is the only one who was affected by his words. It is not fair.  and she is trying hard not to blush whenever he calls her ‘princess’ unconsciously. it makes her feel confused about his emotion toward her. What does he think of her-?

Does he look at her like how Shinichiro looks at emma-? Well, it’s just her guessing and she doesn't know whether it is true or not. 

The rain finally fell from the sky, hitting them continuously as wakasa didn’t care about his wet shoes whenever he stepped on a shallow layer of rain. finally arriving at the station, he finally put her down and dust off those dirt that accidentally stuck to her fabric. she was silenced when he did that because...what could she do-? slap his hand away-? nah, she wants this ain’t no way she gonna slap his hand away. “there” he says once he is done dusting away those dirt. her gaze dart toward his wet cheeks because of the rain, she slowly pull out a handkerchief and decided to wipe his cheeks. 

He pulls out a handkerchief when his orbs catch her wet hair. without their realization, both of them were holding handkerchiefs and decided to wipe each other. “eh-?” Both of them were struck upon seeing that they were going to do the same thing. Before she could respond, he took a hold of her cheek and pulled it softly while he wiped her face and her hair, ruffling it slightly and making her shut her eyes “wha..waka stop-!” she says while giggling upon noticing he has an amused grin plastered all over his face. “cute” he mumbles

and she heard it

“ Let me wipe your face-!” she shouts when he finally stops ruffling her hair. He smirks when he notices how short she is compared to his height. Suddenly, the train arrived and that made her chance to wipe his face disappear. way to destroy the moment dear train. entering the train, both of them didn’t get a chance to sit since there were a lot of old people. They stood next to each other and decided to not mutter a word since they don’t want to make noise and disturb others. 

“I’m sorry, i accidentally lost my ID card somewhere around here” an old man spoke up behind her, making her turn her head toward the old man while wakasa glances toward the old man quietly, to observe the old man's next action. bending down to search for his ID card, he moves his palm aimlessly on the train floor while (y/n) moves away a little to give the old man some space for him to search for his ID card.

without her realizing the old man’s hand slowly reaching up for her shoes. when she noticed that his hand was trying to do something with her feet, she raised her eyebrows “is it under my feet-?” the old man suddenly panting like a dog and (y/n) swear her instinct is telling her to shout or reach for wakasa.

 Before she could do so, Wakasa pulled the old man harshly using one hand and lifted him up. Everyone's attention directed toward the old man as wakasa showed him the ID card that he had been searching for from the beginning. “Is this the one you were searching for-?” he said lazily but he knew that he could snap in an instant if this pervert old man didn’t choose his words wisely. “yes, it is this one” the old man says and tries to reach up for his ID card, only to be pulled away by the light haired male. “what are you-

“apologize to her” he says sternly while glaring at the pervert. Everyone starts to whisper with each other when they finally understand what this old man is trying to do to the (h/c) haired girl. “what are you saying-?!” the old man growls and tries to snatch away his arm away from wakasa’s tight grip. “sir, you are trying to sexually harass her, aren’t you-?” The train guard finally arrived when someone decided to tell the guard about the old man's disgusting act toward (y/n). “I’m not-!!” he try to protest and the guard just sigh “let us see to see whether you are lying or not from the CCTV” and finally, wakasa released his grip on the old man’s wrist when the guard decided to take over

When the train stopped, everyone glared at the old man before exiting the train. “Waka, let’s go” she said as she tugged at his sleeves. out of the sudden, wakasa pulls his arm and moves it forward in an instant. He is punching the old man on his stomach.
the old man fall to the floor as he try to hold his pained stomach

“don’t you dare to lay a finger on my princess”