iv: Don't Stress Yourself!
Making an OC takes a lot of work, so don't pressure yourself to make your OC within 20 minutes. Take your time! It's better to see the love put into OC making rather than just cramming everything into one sitting. OC creating isn't speedrunning exam revision, it's a careful and precise process that gives every character that spark that they have. If you take weeks to make an OC, that's completely fine, I understand that you have a life outside the internet, because so do I. I'll make the deadline ages away anyways because I want to see all the love and care put into the OCs :)

v: Passwords
They are hidden throught the rules to make sure you pay attention. Please put your passwords in the password section of the form only, this is to 100% guarantee that you've read the rules and not just answered the passwords after scanning the rules for them.

Anyways, onwards with the form!

~~~

Okay not quite yet

Before we get to the forms, just a few things to keep in mind:

1) If you want to make your OCs siblings, you're more than welcome to! Just talk to each other to make sure they don't have wildly different backstories (unless they were separated from birth and all that jazz then I guess that's fine)

2) Following up on point number 1, if you're making twin OCs with another person, please for the love of my sanity don't make one twin 14 and the other 18. I'm just saying this in case someone does it but so far we haven't had any cases of strangely age-gapped twins.

3) I will only be accepting one OC per person. I suppose you could make more OCs if you'd like but if I were to choose your OC I'd only choose one of them to be in the final cast.

4) Please reply in a single comment chain! It's easier for me to keep track of everything. You can post your form in an OC book or something but please also put the form in the comments besides where they're supposed to go.

That should be it for now.

~~~

FORM

FULL NAME

NICKNAME(S)

PREFERRED NAME

TITLE
(e.g. the energetic one, the accidental parental figure)

AGE (14-18) + BIRTHDAY

GENDER + PRONOUNS

SEXUAL + ROMANTIC ORIENTATION

ETHNICITY

APPEARANCE
(Faceclaims are not mandatory, but if you wish to use one, please use real people faceclaims and not animated ones.)

PERSONALITY
(Sentences please!)

BACKSTORY
(The tuition fee for Leviora Academy is quite a lot so just keep that in mind for the backstory)

FAMILY MEMBERS

STRENGTHS (3+)

WEAKNESSES (3+)

LIKES (4+)

DISLIKES (4+)

HOBBIES (2+)

FEARS (2+)

ACCESSORIES + HOW THEY DRESS

AESTHETIC
(Could be the name of an existing aesthetic and/or a list of things that you associate with your OC. please include at least one colour in the list.)

ARE YOU OKAY WITH YOUR OC GETTING INJURED?

FAVOURITE SUBJECT/CLASS

QUOTES (4+)

TRIVIA/OTHERS (fun facts!)

THEME SONG

PASSWORDS
(You MUST put your passwords IN THE FORM or I will assume that you had pre-done the passwords just to get them done without actually reading the rules carefully. Not sure if people actually do this but I mean I can't let my guard down.)

DO THEY BELIEVE IN GHOSTS AND SPIRITS?

INITIAL THOUGHTS ON THE POSSESSION OF THEIR FRIEND

I'm not asking to tag people for this applyfic in case people aren't bothered to, however if you want to promote this applyfic on your message board (not that anyone probably wants to anyways lmao), you are more than welcome to do so!

If you're confused and stuff, you can always ask questions. I'll provide my OC form as a sample when I'm done with it.

Blank form! -->

Submit your form inline here! -->

Ask questions here! -->

The due date for the forms will be April 30th 2022 because I'm busy, you're busy, everyone else is busy, and yeah.

Thanks for reading! Have a good day/night, and stay safe!

Peace out,

Confusion