Night four

Tonight, I am trying to shift to Narnia using the raven x Julia method. Because I don't want this to be short, I am going to tell you guys of what happened last night to me.

Trigger warning, the stuff ahead is scary and about sleep paralysis, so if you get scared easily, or are scared of sleep paralysis, than don't read ahead.

So last night, I was daydreaming about my DR when I fell asleep. I obviously didn't know I fell asleep because next thing I knew, I was in bed, in first person view, and I couldn't move at all.
I think it was sleep paralysis, or a very real dream. My door had suddenly opened and my bed is in front of the door. Outside was pitch black, not a single light in sight.

Next thing I know, a man was leaning through the door. But he wasn't normal. He had long, thin arms, and long, thin legs. Like when I tell you they were long and thin, I wasn't joking. He had no lips and was smiling. His face was this ugly grayish color, and he barely had hair on his head.

There were thin strands of hair poking out of his head, and the rest was bald. I blinked, and then his face was in front of mine. I tried to scream, but no voice came back. Then a woke up in a flask of white light. The end.

This is what happened to me last night when I was trying to shift. I am updating this in the morning.
Past me:
If I will shift for the first time ever, than I will make a new chapter. If I won't, then I will update this.

Future me: Sadly I didn't get to shift. But I will make a shift for once upon a time and I will try to shift there 😃