I then pulled killer's sleeve, attracting the attention of both of them "what's wrong (m/n)?" asked killer.

"Do you know where Nightmare usually is?" I said.

"Boss? He's usually in his office or in the library." replied killer.

I nodded "thank you." I said smiling.

then I went like what the library's first killer said, I walked to the library and when I got there I immediately opened the library door but didn't see anyone there.

"He's not here... that means he's in his office." I thought.

"I'm so tired of walking more I just teleport." I thought.

I then teleported in front of the nightmare office door, I then knocked on the door and heard a small voice say come in.

I then opened the door and my head popped up a little making nightmares startled "( m/n)? what are you doing here?" asked nightmares.

I went inside and closed the door again, I then stood in front of him bowing my head "Uuhm ... can I go out of here for a while to buy groceries?" I muttered.

" what?" asked nightmares.

"I ... asked can I go out of here to buy groceries? The ingredients in the refrigerator are out and I can't seem to cook for this morning." I said nervously.

nightmare was silent then he thought for a while "why don't you ask the phantom papyrus for help?" asked nightmares.

"...because I'm used to myself buying groceries." I answered.

"... well you can go but you have to take the cross with you." said nightmare.

I froze in my place hearing nightmare's words "what?" I said nervously.

"What's wrong? You look like you're not comfortable with just cross." said nightmare.

"Okay, I'll go with him." I said surrender.

"Good, you can get out of here." said nightmare.

I nodded "thank you night." I said.

I then went out of his office door but before I came out nightmare spoke again " after you eat meet me here again ... there is something I want to ask you." said nightmare.

"Yes" I answered.

I immediately went out of his room and went looking for cross but when I arrived in front of the kitchen I couldn't find him anymore, I then looked for him in the living room and found him.

I immediately went to him and tugged at his sleeves attracting his attention "what's wrong (m/n)?" asked cross.

" ... can you accompany me to buy groceries for today? because the groceries are out and I can't cook ... but I have asked nightmares for permission and he said yes." I said.

cross nodded "okay hold my hand we will teleport." said cross.

I grabbed the skeleton's hand and we both teleported in front of a market.

"We've arrived, you just need to buy the ingredients and I'll be waiting in front of you." said cross.

I nodded and then went into the market inside I was looking for cooking ingredients that I thought were healthy and fresh such as meat, eggs, vegetables, and others.

After collecting everything I walked towards the front of the cashier but before going to the cashier I saw a free chocolate there, I then thought Cross likes chocolate.