"I don't know what happened to your past that you have to suffer such trauma, but I will make sure you don't go through that again." I muttered.

then I went from the room ( m / n ) to my office again and do my work.

skip time ---> ( the next morning)

( m/n) POV

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed my eyes then I realized that my eyes were wet "...am I crying?" I thought confused.

then i remember about last night while talking to cross and he yelling at me reminds me of... my dark past

I shook my head to get rid of the thought "Never mind (m/n) it's over and let it go." I muttered.

I got off my bed and walked to the bathroom to clean my body, after I finished showering I put on my clothes and went out of my room to the kitchen.

and at the same time I met a horror on the street who seemed to be looking at me ... not rather my soul made me a little scared.

"Good morning horror!!" I said.

"...how do you know my name?" he asked curiously.

" ... uhh ... I've heard from sans or star sans who sometimes talk about bad sans !!" I answered with a bit of a lie.

he just nodded then we both walked together and it was too quiet no one made a sound at all.

"...so how about your sleep?" I asked.

he looked at me for a while then looked ahead "...good as usual." he answered.

I just nodded then I thought today what I want to cook ... until ...

" ( M N)?" I heard someone calling my name made me stop and look back.

there was a cross, killer, and error standing there but I saw a worried face from him "maybe he feels really bad for me because last night he shouted at me." I thought.

I just waved my hand with a small smile at him then I went straight into the kitchen.

I breathed a sigh of relief I was still very nervous when I saw him afraid he was still angry, I then walked towards the refrigerator and saw if there were other ingredients and...

"eh? is it empty?" I said confused.

"Isn't there a lot of groceries yesterday?" I thought.

"Maybe one of them has eaten more." answer (n/n).

" may be." I thought.

"And I also heard last night you were crying... was he too hard on you?" asked swap who sounded annoyed.

I swadroop " n-nothing swap!! Maybe yesterday he was in a bad mood." defend me.

"sigh you're too kind (m/n)... I'm afraid if you continue like this you'll be too easily betrayed someday." say swap.

"... needless to say I'm used to it." I blurted out.

" what!!?" they both shouted.

"( oops)" I blurted out

" forget it." I said seriously.

they both immediately fell silent but I know if they will definitely ask again, I exhaled harshly "means we inevitably need permission to go out of here to buy groceries." I thought.

"yes." they both said.

I then came out of the kitchen saw cross and killer who were still talking then I approached them.