The goddess flinched at those words before she took a hesitant breath then spoke, "Your brother and his werewolf best friend are going to try to stop Derek from turning more betas in your absence. They will fail, and if we don't make this conversation quick Derek will grow out of control."

"Then make it quick Annabeth. And make sure to give me everything I know our Artemis will die, she made a vow I assume you heard."

"I did," She sighed. "Artemis gave you up because it's her duty. Abnormals are dangerous, and you are about to deal with one of the worst. The Kanima, which is Jackson by the way. He's being controlled by one of your classmates, sadly can't tell you who because I can never see his face. Jackson's having an identity crisis, you telling him who his mother is made him feel neglected since obviously you've met yours, and you can't use this injection on him until he's ready to die."

"And how will I know that?" Percy asked.

"He'll give himself up to you willingly... sometime after you figure out whose controlling him... drowning isn't fun.... and oh, your brother just dodged a engine part to his head and is fighting one of Dereks betas while Scott walks into a trap."

"Annabeth!" Percy exclaimed. "You are talking way to fast, please I'm to angry and anxious about this to retain everything!"

"I know," Annabeth sighed shaking her head. "I thought... I don't know that you would join knowing I had as well, but you have so much to play into the way we rebuild. I'm a small stepping stone to your success... I know you refuse what's happening to you, I know who you will face and how you will return..."

"Do I get my chance?"

"You do."

"Do we win?"

"You're her favorite, guess."

"Whose?" Percy asked

"Chaos."

"Oh the primordial? Great let me walk through the abyss of creation after the pits of hell cool thanks."

"Told you he would figure that one out," Nico chimed in. "Percy, let's go.

"I want to know why!" Percy exclaimed his voice wavering. "Why!?"

"Because of her," Annabeth said softly. "Because you fell in love again!"

"How would you know that! I haven't not thought of you!" Percy exclaimed.

"Because when I was dying I saw her! I saw her crying herself to sleep because she didn't think you cared for her! And if you don't admit what you know she will hurt you! She may hurt you anyways, and I will never stop loving you, so it hurts me to say that she will.... but What hero doesn't have to overcome there fatal flaw?"

"Just like you did?" Percy asked with a cold voice which silenced her. "Just like how we stand here now, you and me. Forget those standing behind me, I refused what you are now for you. But you couldn't do the same for me. Whatever she does? Sure yeah it may hurt. But you telling me that is just your jealously seeping through. Because you know that what she does, doesn't amount to what you did."

"Just take this," Annabeth said in a hurt voice as she handed him the blade, which Percy took. "And in one act of forgiving me please take my hand." Percy hesitated, but gave in as he reached for her outstretched hand and grabbed it.

>>>

Derek stomped on Scott's chest his red eyes beaming. A thud to the ground caused his eyes to snap backwards to see Erica, wounded and weak underneath Stiles who stood there with his sword in his hand.