Rafe: I know you're looking for me. I told you to come take a walk with me. I'll be by the toilet block.

I drop the blanket and go back to eating my cookies and watching the projector screen. But Rafe isn't giving up that easily. My phone continues vibrating against the top of my thigh. 

"Is someone calling you?" Kie whispers to me, seeming able to hear my phone vibrating because she is right beside me. 

"Let me check if it's Miranda." I say, lifting up the blanket to have another look even though I know that it will be Rafe. "I'll be back."

"You going to take a call?" She asks me as I place my half of the blanket on her and get up from my chair. 

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"Want me to come with you?"

"No, it's okay."

I bend down so that I am not blocking the view from those behind me and quickly walk through the row of people. When I reach the end, I place my hand on my back and stand up straight. Man, that was really bad for my back. My posture is already horrible as it is. 

I see the small toilet block at the end of the oval and walk towards it. I say hi to a few people I know on my way. Emphasis on a few. I don't know many people. 

There's a small line outside of the toilets and I wander around the back, unsure where Rafe is. I stop walking and take a look around, waiting for him to appear out of nowhere. 

Suddenly I feel a presence behind me and the fresh vanilla-like scent gives it away who it is. I turn around and tilt my head upwards because this man is ridiculously tall. He is wearing all black. Black jeans, black boots and a black button-up tee. He has the buttons done all the way up, but he would look even hotter if the first four buttons were undone. 

"Rafe." I say, raising my eyebrows at him and waiting for him to tell me why he wanted me to meet him here. 

"I like your hair like that." He says, reaching forwards and pulling my hair over my shoulders so that the front pieces fall around my face. "You should wear it down more."

"How much have you had to drink Rafe?"

Rafe tosses his can of beer on the floor, disregarding it as though it was never in his hand to begin with. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm completely sober." He crosses his arms over his chest to convince me. 

"Kie is going to kill you for littering."

He shrugs his shoulders. "I don't care."

"Well I do." I bend down and pick up the can and place it against Rafe's chest. "The trash is right there." I point to the aluminium trash can which is approximately five steps away.  

Rafe lets out a mocking laugh. "Just because you're pretty, doesn't mean I'll let you boss me around." He drops the can on the floor once again. 

"Then I don't want to talk to you." I turn around and pretend to walk off, knowing full well that he is going to stop me. As predicted, Rafe grabs onto my arm to stop me from walking away.

"Wait, don't go." He tugs me backwards and I slowly turn around to face him. I lean to the side and stare down at the can on the floor without saying a word. I continue staring at it until Rafe does something about it.

He lets out an annoyed sigh. "Oh for fucks sake." He turns around and picks up the can. He walks over to the bin, hating every step he takes. When he places the can inside the bin, I applaud him. I wish I would have captured this moment on video.