Chapter 1

War what all people desire.

Fighting for their nation safety.

Protecting the people they loved.

But one can stop this war.

This world is in its last life.....

It was a rainy day in liyue. People running around liyue Protecting their nation from the Snezhnayans. Zhongli just watched true the window thinking when this pain and suffering will end. He wishes to end this war.

As the god of liyue, he retired protecting his nation. He cant bare the pain he ones felt.

Killing his loves one to have a seat of the seven. He just wishes to find his happiness again. And his nation.

He lost his powers as god. His just now a normal person trying to live in liyue.

"Its cold...." Zhongli whispers. He hugs himself no one to help.

"Hey morax here's your meal" one of the fatui said. Opening the small door sliding the food inside.

Zhongli rise from his bed, taking the food and eating it. He surroundered himself to the fatui. He just own a prisoner, a toy to play with for the fatui.

He cant do anything to it...

He finished his food. Puttting it aside then laying down looking at his side at face the door.

"Hey brat you have a visiter" the fatui guard said. Opening the door see a man with orange hair blue eyes, gray and red outfit.

The fatui close the door. It was just zhongli and the stanger. Zhongli rose from his bed looking at the man, he wishes not to be toyed again.

"You be rex lapis are you" the man said. His voice was calming to listening to. "Yes...." Zhongli responded back. Saying it enough to hear. He sounded his in pain. Not physically but emotionally.

"Just here to see the all mighty god of contacts" the man said getting closer to the bed. Zhongli started to move away.

"Am not here to hurt you mr zhongli" the man said. Kneeling down to bed. While zhongli was shaking.

"Am tartaglia but you can call me childe" he said. He was about to touch zhongli but got slapped by zhongli.

"Dont touch me..." Zhongli said. Now looking at childe.

Childe looked at him, he was the most beautiful man he had ever seen. And zhongli thought of that as well.

Zhongli looked calming down, he felt that childe was safe.

"What do you want from me" zhongli asked fixing his clothes. He was just wear a oversize t shirt and boxers.

Childe looked at lust in his eye, zhongli's body was soft clear skin. So good to bite in to.
"Childe! No you just met him!".

"Am just here to taking you away" childe said. Leaving zhongli confused.

"By i mean is you will be in my hands" childe said. Zhongli just sat there he finally safe with someone else.

"Lets go then" childe said. He smiled at zhongli.

He felt something warm inside of him.

They made it outside of the prison. Zhongli was just looking around seeing the people walking in the streets.

"Here" childe said. Rapping around his jacket on zhongli. "Thank you" Zhongli thanked him.

They made it to the carage. They seated themselves closing the door. Childe waited for the fatui to be gone.

Pulling Zhongli into his lap hugging. "Ngh" Zhongli moaned, he covered his mouth

"Your sensitive are you"childe said. Touching Zhongli all over his body. Zhongli was covering his mouth holding his moans.

"Your cold" childe said. And stopped touching Zhongli. They started moving. Then Zhongli removed his hands panting hard.

He was blushing hardly. "You think i was about to touch you ha" childe said. He chuckled. Zhongli just looked away his ears was red from embarrassment.

"Dont worry i will make a mess out of you when we get there~♡" childe said into Zhongli's ear. Which made Zhongli shiver.

Ah i have school so to do😭