The Sea's Storm Issue #2

"Are you sure we can trust him?"

     "He's from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. If anyone is going to find him, this guy is."

     "Why would they send someone from the FBI?"

     "He's a threat to America, and potentially the world. Of course they would send someone official."

     Two police officers were in the meeting room of the precinct. Well, one of them was actually the police chief, but it isn't important yet. They were discussing the recent news that the FBI was sending a man down to help them catch the vigilante.

     The door to the room opened, and entered a man in a suit. He was thin, but also kind of muscular. He was a little above average in height, about 5'10. He had golden eyes, and they shined with sadistic glee. His hair was black and curly. He had a beard, but unlike a normal one, it all came down to one point, resting on his chest.

      He opened his suit's waistcoat and pulled out an ID badge. "Hello gentlemen, I am Detective Kronos, from the FBI."

     True to his word, the badge had his personal information, and confirmed that he was from the FBI.

     "May I sit?" He asked, gesturing to the chair at the head of the long table.

     "Of course." The police chief said, before sitting himself. The other officer sat as well.

     "Well, where shall we start?" Kronos asked.

     "I'm sorry, but how are you going to help us catch the vigilante?" The officer asked. He was in denial that the government would send down someone just to help them take down one man.

     Kronos grinned. "We'll start with suspects and clues, and then use them to narrow our search. As such, do we know his height?"

     "About 6'0." The police chief said.

     "See, that already narrows it down."

     "To what, like 600,000?"

     Kronos breathed in, before smiling again. "And what was the original number, 8 million and then some? By that standard, we've narrowed it down to 14.5% of the population in New York."

     "And what if he doesn't live in New York?"

     Kronos' smile dropped. "Do you want my help or not?"

     The officer was silent, before nodding. Atlas watched, a smile stretching across his face.

     The FBI agent's smile returned. "Now, I believe that knowing each other's names will be beneficial."

     The officer went first. "Krios."

     "Atlas." The chief said.

     "Well Atlas, I can already tell we are going to be good friends."

     Atlas' phone buzzed in his pocket. He reached into his pocket and pulled it out. "I'm sorry, I'm going to have to cut it short. I have kitchen duty tonight."

     "Special night?" Kronos asked.

     "Yeah, my daughter is bringing her boyfriend to family dinner." He sighed.

     "Don't like him?"

     Atlas shrugged. "I don't know, I'm meeting him for the first time tonight."

     "Well, don't let us keep you waiting."

     "I'll be back tomorrow, and we can start the search."