2

Camila’s POV

“God Lauren! YOU ARE SO BLIND!!” Those were the last words I said before storming out of our room -an act I immediately regretted. ‘Nice going Cam.’ I told myself as I hit my head with my hand. ‘Way to let your feelings get the best of you. Now you just left Lauren there. All alone. You probably just made her feel worse.’ 

Well maybe I did. But I guess I just had to say it. I had to try to put a stop to it right? And now to make up for my rash behavior, *knock knock*.

I had to knock like four times till Ally opened the door. "Mila? It’s 12am." she groaned.

"I know and I’m so sorry Ally, but I need a favor. I’ll make it up to you I swear. I’ll do whatever you want. Just please, go check on Lauren. She’s in our room. And can you please stay with her tonight?" I was talking so fast but I couldn’t help it. I was anxious.

"Why can’t you stay with her?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well she got into a fight with Keaton, and she was telling me all about it …when we got into an even bigger fight," I said, biting my lower lip, feeling rather ashamed of how I handled the situation.

"Alright, I’ll go check on her. But what about you? Are you gonna be okay? Do you wanna talk?" Even when she’s half-asleep, she still manages to think about everyone. Ally really is one of the sweetest girls ever.

"Maybe some other time. I’ll be fine. Just please make sure Lauren’s okay." I said, smiling a bit. " Oh, and can I just crash on your bed tonight?"

"Sure thing sweetie, get some sleep okay?" she hugged me then headed for our room.

Lauren’s POV

'What the hell just happened?' I was so lost. I had no idea this night was gonna be this shitty. I mean yeah, I was already in a fight with Keaton. But I’ve kind of gotten used to that. Fighting with Mila however. I don’t think we’ve ever fought like this before. And I hate it. I can’t get myself to stop crying.

I don’t know what I’m supposed to feel. I’m scared. I’m confused. I’m angry. I’m hurt. Argh!

*door opens*

"Laur?" Ally entered our room and sat next to me on my bed. I was still crying so she started rubbing my back gently. 

"So you and Keaton got into another fight?" she asked me. I just nodded, not really wanting to talk. "Is that why you’re crying? Or is it because you got into a fight with Cam as well?"

"I don’t know. Everything just sucks right now."

"What did you and Camila fight about? Was it Keaton?" 

"Yeah." I answered softly. "Ally, she said I was blind."

"Blind?" See. Even Ally doesn’t get it. 

"We were arguing about how Keaton’s been treating me. She thinks I deserve better. I disagree. And she calls me blind! What the hell does she mean by that?? Is Keaton that bad of a guy that she thinks I’m blind? Cause I told her I believe he’s a good guy. Is there something about Keaton that I’m not seeing right now?" 

"Oh honey. I don’t think that’s what she meant when she called you blind." she replied laughing a bit. And that kind of pissed me off. This wasn’t supposed to be funny. What am I not getting??

"What could she have possibly meant then?"

"You really don’t see it do you? Wow, maybe she is right. Maybe you really are blind."She laughed even louder.

I slapped her arm. "I’m not. Cause I can see that my misery amuses you." I added, pouting.

"Aww dear. Then why can’t you see?"

"SEE WHAT?!" This game was getting frustrating.

"Why can’t you see Camila?"