First Day Of Senior Year!

Madeleine Cookie was excited for the first day of school! He put on his favourite headset, put his weapon and empty binders into his bag, and was off.

On his way to school, he walked by Latte Cafe, a popular Cafe that many cookies stopped by on their way to work or school.

I should buy some coffee while I'm here. Madeleine Cookie thought. It was the first day of school, he better treat himself to a cup of coffee, so he can do his best and impress everyone!

He was greeted by the sound of a bell ringing at the top of the door. There were many cookies sitting on the seats, some of which he recognized. For one (and two), a cookie with green leaves for hair and another cookie with bright, bouncy hair.

"Hiya Herb Cookie and Sparkling Cookie, I didn't expect to see you here!" Madeleine Cookie exclaimed. "Nice apron, Herb Cookie"

"Hello Madeleine Cookie." Herb Cookie hoohooed. "We came here because I wanted to try out the new Matcha latte, I heard it was very good (thanks for noticing my apron, I bought it over the summer.)"

"Great, now I can't wait to try their Matcha latte, thanks for the recommendation!" Madeleine Cookie gleamed, noticing how fast Sparkling Cookie was drinking his Matcha latte.

"Ho hoo hoo, You can sit with us after you order your drink." Herb Cookie hoohooed.

"Oh sure! I was planning on getting to school earlier, but I can hang out for a little teeny tiny bit."

Madeleine Cookie walked up to the counter, where a Cookie with thin eyes, dark hair, and round glasses took his order.

"Welcome to Latte Cafe, what may I get for you?" the Cookie with round glasses said in the most deepest, most monotone voice Madeleine Cookie has ever heard.

"Hiya, can I get a Matcha latte with extra milk and sugar, 2 pumps of vanilla, extra caramel, extra whipped cream, cold foam, a mystery amount of espresso shots, a little bit less syrup, and a cherry on top?" Madeleine Cookie listed.

"Repeat your order, please."

"A Matcha latte with extra milk and sugar, 2 pumps of vanilla, extra caramel, extra whipped cream, cold foam, a mystery amount of espresso shots, a little bit less syrup, and a cherry on top." Madeleine Cookie repeated.

"sigh.. Alright, $6.50. Cash, Crebread or Debread?

"Cash!" Madeleine Cookie took out a 10 dollar bill.

The cashier grumbled a little bit before accepting the 5 dollars and going into the back.

Did he just rob me? Madeleine Cookie thought.

Luckily, the cashier didn't rob Madeleine Cookie. After a crash and a bang, the cashier came back with a few coins.

"Keep the Change!" Madeleine Cookie explained, handing the money back.

"..."

The cashier looked pissed. A jam vein burst from the cashier Cookie's face.

"Or not..." Madeleine Cookie awkwardly stepped away from the counter.

Poor dude, Madeleine Cookie thought. He must have not gotten much sleep last night, look at the bags under his eyes. He probably just had a bad night.

Madeleine Cookie walked over to sit with Herb Cookie and Sparkling Cookie, who had just finished his Matcha latte and was in his toast.

"Sigh..." Madeleine Cookie muttered while he scratched his head. "What a weird cookie."

Herb Cookie and Sparkling Cookie just stared at him weirdly for a bit.

- - -

"Here's your Latte!" the A familiar cookie came up to Madeleine Cookie with his Matcha latte.

"Wow, Latte Cookie! I Didn't even recognize you at first (nice haircut), why are you working here?" Sparkling Cookie grinned.

"This is my dad's Cafe, actually!" Latte Cookie responded." I'm helping him out today, and I can also get my work hours like this."

"Woah, I haven't even done my work hours yet!" Madeleine Cookie Remarked.

"Well then, would you like a job here? We would like the extra help." Latte Cookie exclaimed, putting her palms together close to her chest.

"Really? Thank you, I don't really have any connections where I can get my work hours done."

"Sure, tommorow you can come here before school and get your application done."

"Gee thanks, Latte Cookie." Madeleine Cookie thanked Latte Cookie, and finishing the matcha latte her ordered. "Great Matcha latte by the way."

"Thanks, it's my dad's recipe, thought I made this one myself!" Latte Cookie boasted.

Madeleine Cookie looked at his Crumb phone and while throwing his cup out.

"Oh Boy, would you look at the time! 8 o'clock, I better get running!"

"It's only 8 o'clock, Madeleine Cookie," Herb Cookie hoohooed. "School doesn't start in like half an hour."

"I like to talk to my teachers before-hand, it's to give a good first-impression of me." Madeleine Cookie said before running off.

- - -

It's only a 5 minute walk from the Cafe to school, Madeleine Cookie thought.
My chemistry class is closest, maybe I should start off with Chemistry, but I Do have Magic Arts history first-

Madeleine Cookie's thought process was interrupted when he bumped into a guy with Dark hair, round glasses, and thin eyes, and large eye-bags.

"Oh sorry-" Madeleine Cookie muttered.

"Oh- it's you."
"Oh- it's you!" They both said at the same time.

"Oh, hiya Cashier dude, sorry for bumping into you." Madeleine Cookie apologized.

"sigh.... Whatever." the grumpy cookie sighed, and walked away.

Madeleine Cookie noticed the Cookie's clothing.

That cashier cookie has the same uniform as me, maybe he goes to the same school as me! Madeleine Cookie thought, walking a little bit slower and keeping a fair distance from the grumpy cookie.

- - -

Goodness, that cookie is such a slow walker. Madeleine Cookie thought after walking 10 grueling minutes to school.

The two cookies walked into the front door, across the hall, past the office, and to the same chemistry classroom.

"Hello, are you Mr. Chemistry Cookie?" the grumpy and sleep deprived cookie asked the chemistry teacher.

"Yes I am!" the teacher responded.

"I would like to ask you some things about this course...." the grumpy and sleep deprived cookie continued.

Dang... He beat me to it. Madeleine Cookie thought. To be honest, I'm a little scared of that grumpy, sleep deprived cookie. Maybe I should my Magic Arts history teacher first.

Madeleine Cookie sighed, turned around, and went towards to Magic Arts classroom to talk to the teacher there, where Mr. Magic Arts History Cookie was.

- - -

Word count: 1068 words