Change of clothes and shopping

Warning slight smut.
     Noah's pov
All of a sudden Emma screamed and it concerned all of us. I look over and notice that she spilled a monster all over herself. IT WAS MY MONSTER. We all get out and her pants are all wet and not in the good way;). I give her my sweatshirt to cover until we go inside. When we are inside Emma asks " Erika will you go find me a pair of shorts? Here is my card." "Sure no problem". Then off went Josh and Erika. Emma and I find a family bathroom. I wasnt going to go in but Emma wanted me too. When we got in there she shut the door and started to cry on the floor. I was calming her down. "Hey its okay it was an accident" " No it's not I lost every chance with you." "Is that really what you think?" "YEAH! I just spilled your monster all over the front of me and it looks like I peed and now I'm sitting one the bathroom floor......." I kissed her to get her to shut up.

        Emma's pov
He pulled away and just looked at me. Thoughts were running through my brain 'did he really just kiss me? Is this a dream?' I look at him and pull him back into a kiss. This time it is a lot more heated and hands were going everywhere then he pulled my hair. HE PULLED MY HAIR. He went to my neck and started leaving a hickey when there was a knock. "Emma I have shorts for you." "Okay" I open the door and grab the bag.

         Josh's pov
We get back to the bathroom and I know Emma's in there but where is Noah. After I heard Emma's voice I know something was going on. "Erika, Noah and Emma are in there together. Do you think something happened?" "Um we will find out in just a minute."

     Noah's pov.
Erick gave Emma the bag and she shut the door. Emma took the pants out of the bag and they looked like this.....

 Emma took the pants out of the bag and they looked like this

Emma changed and she looked hotter then before. We walk out of the bathroom and Josh and Erickas eyes go straight to Emma's neck. OMG! I left a hickey on her.