Prologue: Let Rewind to the past

«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
   [...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
   “...” =Talking
    ‘...’ = Thinking
   (...) = Skill
   *...*= My thoughts
    {...}= Action
___________________________________________

Author POV

In been 15 Years after the great war and the defeat of Yuuki, things had changed, especially in monster nation with the help of the researchers of Tempest the technology as well the society had become even more advanced, even the Academies that had newly built also helped many country's wealth, so it a win, win for them as well.

Even though the great war is over, there's still had some other greedy, foolish and jealousy within some other nations, which had foolish enough to pick a fight with the nation of Tempest, but we all know who dare to opposite with that country, it won't end well.

It's true that the military there has the most advanced technology, better experience, and great strategies in defense as well in offense too. But more specifically is thanks to the owner or the founder of that nation.

In the history's of many of the wealthy and successful Kingdom who had been besides with them from the every start of that nation born had said the same thing.
For IT is a monster that had great leadership as well the knowledge that beyond a whole new level, the one who clam to be one of the most merciful between the others, who had the power that able to destroy a whole universe if you ever made IT angry, IT part of the 8 Star Demon Lord “Octagram.”

IT name was Rimuru Tempest.

Rimuru POV

I Sighed in relief that, finally I'm done with this week paperwork, ‘damn there's sure had a lot of them, lucky I finished them if not Shuna sure will give me suffer with that smile of her.

«Congrats Master.» As Ciel congrats me, I don't know why but I also had the feeling that Ciel was smiling. Anyway maybe just my imagination.

[Thanks Ciel, by the way Ciel how long had I been doing my work?]

«Well, according to the time when master started and finished the work. It has been 20 minutes master had been doing the paperwork non-stop.»

‘Oh~ so I been doing the paperwork for 20 minutes straight... But for me, it feel like a decade.’ After some time pass Ciel and I had some chit-chat to pass time, until we hear a few knock from the door and a Pale Peach hair colour with an eyes colour of deep crimson figure who is wearing a white kimono with simple but graceful red embroidery and red kimono skirt that's held in place with a red ribbon, that none other than Shuna herself.

*Of any one here don't know who's Shuna, the pictures below shows you what Shuna look like. Even though I doubt anyone here didn't know her.*

“Good morning, Rimuru-sama

“Good morning, Rimuru-sama.” said Shuna while she bowed, I nodded given her permission to come in, as she followed my signal. She came in with a wooden serving cart that filled with some dessert and tea.