𝟬𝟰┊❛ [𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Start from the beginning

────── {. .} ──────

Klaue and one of his men led Ultron and the trio to the middle of the ship. He slid a door open to reveal a toxic waste compartment. The compartment moved a level down to reveal tubes of grey and blue. Klaue picked one up and passed it to Ultron.

"Upon this rock, I will build my church," Ultron flipped the tube between his fingers, "Vibranium."

"Strongest metal on earth," Y/N stared at the tube in his hand in awe, "What? Why is it such a surprise that I actually know stuff, unlike you two?" She rolled her eyes when Wanda and Pietro gave her impressed looks.

"She's a smart one," Ultron tossed the tube to Y/N, who caught it with ease.

"You know," Klaue scratched the brand on his neck sheepishly, "It came at a great personal cost. It's worth billions."

Ultron closed his eyes and transferred the money to Klaue's account, "Now so are you." The man beside Klaue pulled out his phone and gaped at the amount of money that was transferred. "It's all under your dummy holdings. Finance is so weird." Klaue stared at the phone in shock. "But I always say, 'keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which'. "

"Stark," Klaue muttered.

"What?" Ultron's tone was harsh.

"Tony Stark used to say that. To me," he glanced at the trio and turned to Ultron, "You're one of his."

"What?" Ultron's robotic face twisted in vexation, "No, I'm not—" he grabbed Klaue's hand. The man beside him pulled out his gun but Wanda pushed his hand down with red mists. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets? His hollow men? I mean look at me. Do I look like Ironman? Stark is nothing!"In the heat f the moment, he cut off the arm Klaue's arm within his hold, only to regret it immediately.

Y/N shifted uncomfortably, twisting the tube of Vibranium in her hand awkwardly. Pietro saw this and put his hand on the small of her back comfortingly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Ultron apologized hastily as Klaue stumbled back in horror, "I'm sure that's gonna be okay. I'm sorry. It's just that I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!" he kicked Klaue down a set of stairs and the man hurried after him. "It's a thing with me. Stark is—He's a sickness!"

"Ah junior," sighed a familiar voice behind them and they turned around to see Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, and Thor, "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

Y/N threw the tube aside and stepped forward with the other two.

h the others. "If I have to," Ultron shot back nonchalantly.

"Nobody has to break anything," Thor intervened.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette."

"He beat me by one second," Tony whispered to the Demigod.

"Ah, yes, He's funny," Pietro walked past Y/N, "Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" he pointed at the missiles below the catwalk they were standing in.

"This was never my life," said Tony. Y/N peeked into his mind and detected traces of disgust and shame.

"You three can still walk away from this," Steve told Y/N, Wanda, and Pietro.

"Oh, don't you worry about us," Y/N gave him a fake pitying look.

"We will," Wanda finished the sentence.

"I know you've suffered—"

Ultron made a noise of disapproval, "Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth but—"

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it," Thor interrupted.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'" Ultron and walked towards the three Avengers.

"Uh-huh, What's the vibranium for?" Tony questioned.

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time and explain my evil plan—" he pulled his hand into fist mid-air, activating the magnetic attraction on his repulsors, and pulled Tony towards him as two robots launched at Thor and Steve out of nowhere.

Ultron and Tony blasted each other whilst throwing each other on the bars and glass. Pietro sprinted, knocked Thor aside and Y/N and Wanda sent a blast at Thor and Steve as they charged me towards them.

Pietro ducked to avoid Thor, dodged a blast from Tony, and punched Steve in the face. When he was making his way to Y/N and Wanda, he grabbed the handle of Mjolnir only to be dragged away and thrown on the ground.

He tried to stand up but Steve knocked his shield on him, "Stay down, kid."

A green blast threw Steve aside; Pietro turned and saw Y/N standing over him with a smirk, "You're welcome."

Pietro glared at her, took her hand as she offered, and stood up. "It's time for some mind games," Ultron spoke through one of the robots and took off towards the Avengers.

Without a warning, Pietro picked her up bridal style and sprinted to a corner. He set her to the ground with a smirk, "You're welcome," and he repeated her words and disappeared leaving a blue blur behind.

Shaking her head with a smile, she pressed her back against the wall to hide. She jumped forward and waved her fingers intricately as Thor appeared in front of her; Green mists penetrated his forehead and temples; he blinked hard and shook his head.

"Thor, status?" Steve watched this happen and asked in concern.

"The girl tried to warp my mind," Thor continued to walk down the catwalk, chin high, "Take special care. I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty," he walked into what looked like a traditional Asgardian gathering, beginning to live his vision.

────── {. .} ──────

Natasha was seated at the staircase close by; Y/N was quick to wave her hands intricately at the ex-assassin's temples. Her irises flickered a bright green as the wisps of the same shade protruded into her temples before she started to relive her greatest fears.

When Y/N made to turn around, Pietro grabbed her and sprinted out of the ship. "Pietro, what— Wanda!" Y/N rushed to her when she saw her panting and looking shook.

"I'm fine," she said at once, not wanting to worry her.

"What happened?" Y/N asked Pietro.

"Guy with arrow shocked her," he replied.

"Wanda," Y/N lowered to her level, worriedly.

"It hurts but I'm fine," Wanda gasped as she rubbed her back.

"I'm going to kill him," Pietro stood up, gritting his teeth, but Wanda caught his arm before he could sprint away.

"No, I'm alright," she nodded at the two, still gasping, "I want, I want to finish the plan," she turned to the parked Quinjet which had its door open. "I want the big one."

Pietro and Y/N followed her gaze to glare at Bruce Banner who was watching them curiously.

"No, you're in no shape to," Y/N told and held her down as she got up to her feet, "I'll take care of it."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ────── ⊰