Chapter 1

"When are you guys coming, it's going to start in 1 hour" screeched a boy on his phone lying on the couch.
His features were clearly seen even in the dim light of the room.

"We will be there you idiot, don't scream, my ears are bleeding because of you" the other boy yelled over the call.

"Who is shouting now huh, nevermind, where are you?"

"I'm at Tae's house, waiting for him to get ready"

"Ooo now I know the reason for your delay...what are you guys doing," said the boy with a teasing smile on his face.

"Stop it Yibo, I'm just waiting for him in the living room while he is in his room getting ready, keep hold of your imaginations" whisper yelled the boy on the other side.

"Hey c'mon Jungkook, you said you are gonna confess to hyung yesterday, so it's right for me to imagine things because today will be your 1st day of dating," Yibo said with full of excitement for his friend.

He was really happy that finally, jungkook, his best friend has proposed to the person who he is in love with for the past 7 years.

Yibo was patiently waiting for the answer when he heard a sniffing sound, he definitely knows that his friend is crying, he was lost of words.

"Wh-what happened jungkook?
Did taehyungie hyung reject you?"yibo asked his best friend.

"Noo! that's not the case, it's... it's just that I didn't confess to him yesterday, I just can't do it"

"What the hell kook, why can't you, I know you love him more than anyone else then why?" yibo let out. His annoyance is clearly shown in his voice.

"Wait a sec...let me come out first" with that jungkook got out of Tae's house and is now in his car.

"Now that you are out, care to explain!?" yibo just can't control his anger at his stupid friend.

"Well all went as planned, I took him on a date which he thinks is a friendly one, we went to a movie and after that, we had dinner and then we went to the Han river. We sat on the grass, gazing at the stars. Everything was perfect until..."

"Until what, don't tell me you fainted due to pressure or did Taetae hyung tell you that he is getting married to someone else or...." Yibo was blabbering breathlessly.

"Woah Woah hold your horses, can't you just hear me out without any questions" jungkook snapped at yibo's rattling. When he heard no sound on the other side he continued.

"Like I said it was perfect until Tae said that he is taking over his dad's company next week. I don't know what came on to me that time, I just remained silent, I couldn't do anything, I just left him at his apartment and went home" jungkook said feeling guilty.

"And why is that a problem? I know hyung loves you too kook, I  can see that in his eyes" yibo said.

"I know that's not the problem, I know I won't get rejected if I confess, I know he likes me too but I don't want him to get into any trouble because of me. He is going to be the CEO next week, just imagine if he was found to be dating an 18-year old boy who is going to be a 1st-year student next week, moreover being found dating a man! I just can't hurt my Tae, he doesn't deserve the hate of society just because I love him" jungkook said, and mumbled the last words.

Yibo could feel his friend is his edges of crying, he don't know how to comfort his friend

"Kook, I'm sorry for teasing you earlier, and I just have one thing to tell you....don't give up on him, he is your first love after all," Yibo said to his now calm friend.