Cuddles while gaming?

Word count: 722

Last updated: 18-11-'21

Proof read: Yes

Summary: Brandon has been playing games the whole night. You're tired, miss him and are in need of affection. He makes you sit with him while he's playing games and then takes you to bed. 

--------------

'I thought you said you were gonna pay one more round and then go to bed' You say, a yawn leaving your mouth immediately after. 'I'm almost done baby, go back to bed' Brandon replies, giving you a quick glance before returning his attention back to the game. 'I don't wanna be alone in bed though, I missed you' You say as you walk over to him, trying to figure out what game he's playing. You stand next to him, leaning on the chair and give him a soft kiss on his temple, not wanting to disturb him too much while he's playing. 

A smile forming on his lips, he says 'Well, come here, sit in my lap'. You shake your head no, 'I don't think that's good for your chair B, don't wanna break it'. He uses his hands to push himself away from the desk, creating enough space in between him and his desk. He turns his chair over to face you and grabs your hips to pull you in closer. 'You, my dear, are not too heavy for this chair, or for me for that matter. So you're gonna come here and sit in my lap. I'm not letting you leave and I won't accept a no'. You know it's no good to try and wriggle yourself out of his grasp, Brandon is not gonna let go of you that easily. 'Come here,' he pats his lap 'face me and you can put your legs through the sides'. You do what he says. Moving yourself so you can sit in his lap, doing your best to get your legs through the sides. ''s a good thing I bought this chair instead of the other one, cause then we wouldn't be able to sit like this' he says, placing a kiss on your forehead which is at the perfect height for him to reach like this. 

'Move your head a little baby, can't see the monitor' Brandon tries to move around in his chair a little, giving you better access to put your head down. 'Put your head here', he pats his shoulder. You nod before leaning in closer to lay your head down. You place a kiss on the exposed skin of his neck and mumble a 'Thank you, 's comfortable' before nuzzling yourself even more into him, doing your best to get comfortable. 'You just wanted some attention, huh? That's why you came here?' he asked in a soft voice, smile on his face. 'Maybe, yeah' you reply, a yawn escaping your mouth after 'Such a needy baby'.

Brandon continues playing his game, occasionally moving his head so he can kiss the top of your head. You do your best to watch his screen, trying to follow what he's doing, asking questions every now and then, having him explain what's going on. 'Should play this together some time, than you'll understand what's going on. Easier than explaining everything' He says after a while, having finished another round. No reply. 'Baby?' He tries again, but still gets no answer. He tries his best to look down and gets met with your sleeping face, mouth hanging open just a little. 'Should have just listened and gone back to bed, huh, sleepy head' He laughs. He kisses your forehead and starts his last game for the evening. Not wanting to stop playing and move to the bed now that you're sitting with him. It's actually quiet nice to have you with him to keep him company while he plays, he thinks. 

After he finishes his last game he shuts everything down. 'Come on baby, we have to get up' Brandon says in a soft voice 'We gotta get you to bed, way more comfortable'. He puts his hands on your shoulders, moving you around slightly, wanting you to wake up. You slowly open your eyes, a hum leaving your mouth. 'Get up sleepy head, I will carry you to bed, you just need to get off the chair yourself'. You take a minute before trying your best to get up with your body still half asleep. As soon as Brandon stands up himself you're picked up and he's making his way over to the bed. He lays you down softly and kisses the top of your head 'Goodnight, sleepy head'.