Chapter 426 - How Respectful (4)

Start from the beginning

That was why he ended up as a crazy bastard who spouts nonsense like legends. Cale calmly explained to Hannah who seemed to have made a mistake about something.

"Hannah, I am not a good person."

Cale believed he was a bad person and a selfish person. Clopeh Sekka was the same way.
He was planning to work with that smartly crazy bastard to put on a play to scam someone.

"Let's head North immediately."

Cale got up from the bed. On, Hong, and Raon approached him. The rest of the group were busy preparing the teleportation magic circles, packing bags, and contacting people.

Cale looked at the children averaging nine-years-old and picked up On and Hong. He could see their oddly lowered tails. He stealthily whispered to them so that the others could not hear.

"I'll tell the two of you about it later too. But you have to keep it a secret."

On and Hong's tails started to wag after hearing his calm voice while Raon fluttered his wings.

Cale sighed and shook his head at that response.

– Ah! Human! We are going to try and make gochujang and doenjang next time! He said they are the most important sauces! Beacrox seemed very interested! Grandpa Ron was interested as well because he was thinking that the inn needed new things on the menu!

Cale's pupils started to shake. Raon snickered as he continued to speak.

– We didn't tell them about your story! You don't need to worry! We just told them that they were food from Choi Han's hometown! I'm sure they will figure it out soon since grandpa Ron and great chef Beacrox are working on it together!

'Damn it.'

Ron approached him and started to speak as Cale started to frown.

"Young master-nim, you must prepare to leave."
"...Yeah."

Cale held back his tears and started to head North for his future slacker life even though he imagined a terrible future where he might receive gochujang-jjigae instead of lemon tea and water with gochujang instead of lemonade.

***

Tap. Tap. Tap.

A dent appeared and the table continued to slowly break as the index finger covered in calluses tapped on it.

"Mm."

The person who was watching this with a nervous heart hit the other person's arm. Whale Paseton peeked toward Archie who hit his arm as Archie motioned with his mouth.

'How about we destroy everything?'

Paseton started to frown and chose to ignore Archie. Archie looked frustrated at Paseton's response, however...

Tap, tap, tap.

He kept his mouth shut after seeing the index finger continue to destroy the table. It would be his loss if he ran his mouth right now and ended up having to 'train' with Witira.

"Right now."

Something happened in the silent area. Witira, the Future Whale Queen, started to speak.

"Should I kill them all?"

'Gasp.'

Archie grasped.

Her voice was cold without any emotion in it.

"They're annoying."

Crack.