🐲🧭

It's 11 pm, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji was lying on his bed, browsing his phone while thinking about today's failed study session. He suddenly felt thirsty and felt like drinking something. Luckily, he had already bought many different cans of juices from the vending machine saving him from a trip.

As he got up from his bed, started walking towards the portable fridge, he got a sudden chill in his whole body, he quickly turned around, and on his full guard started observing his room with his emotionless dark eyes to see if someone was able to sneak behind him. But after a couple of minutes, he couldn't find anything and went back towards the fridge and picked a melon flavoured juice from the wide variety.

gulp gulp gulp

After drinking the juice Kiyotaka threw the now empty can in his trash bag. But the luck wasn't on his side as a gust of wind suddenly blew from the open window and the empty can be about to fall but a mysterious being plot-kun decided to lend a hand to confuse our protagonist even more. The empty can mysteriously went back towards the trash bag.

Kiyotaka watched the whole spectacle with wide eyes. He turned towards the window then towards the trash bag looked towards the empty can and was utterly confused.

'Huh? What was that? Wind? But the direction? Wait did I eat or drink something weird? First that chill, then this, it feels unrealistic but at the same time, I saw both of these with my own eyes. Is someone targeting me?'

—————————-—————————-—————

In a Different dimension,

A devil was trying to justify himself out aloud while sitting in public making the surrounding devils look at him weirdly and some snickered at him.

"oi oi I ain't targeting you, I am helping you! I saved you from the embarrassment if the empty can land on the floor, the fandom might laugh at you Mr Masterpiece! And you don't need to go out today to buy juice can you sit here and keep thinking. Ultimately you will thank me for giving you the freedom-chan & peaceful life-chan!"

—————————-—————————-—————

Kiyotaka was still doubting what he saw and just decided to sleep early to divert his mind.

At the same time, the door to the elevator opens on the ground floor and Suzune Horikita walks out in her school uniform. After exiting the elevator Suzune checks her surroundings just to make sure no one sees her at this time.

Suzune meets her brother, SCP Manabu in a dark alley at night with no cameras around
s-stop this..

Suzune starts using her best skill she has developed from the time when her brother started ignoring her, the Bullshit Jujutsu (BS).
She can bullshit to all the weaker humans.

Manabu, being the chad & the ultimate human just below kiyotaka ignored the BS skill and used his own skill of "learning the hard way",
don't think that the name is strange!

Manabu grabs Suzune's arm and pushes her towards the wall. Suzune doesn't offer any resistance and just goes along with her brother's skill with a cough lew- cough meek expression on her face.

Manabu was about to drive his palm towards Suzune's stomache when he suddenly felt something flying towards him at fast speed, but he still barely dodged the object leaving his sister on the ground.

Manabu observes the object and sweats formed on his head because that object was a brick. Someone was crazy enough to throw brick towards his face, and people say i am crazy because of my attachment towards kiyo's in canon, thought Manabu.

Manabu turned around to see a well built boy with magenta hair and a malicious grin plastered on his face. He knows this magenta haired boy, because he had seen the reports and had found this boy interesting due to his violence tendencies from the start of the year.
Kakeru Ryuuen, 1st Year Class C.

"So, what're you doing here Ryuuen?" Manabu asked him calmly while pushing his glasses up. We all know how and yes they shined like they were supposed to. They were specially build from uhh somewhere with the unique feature of glasses shining.

"kukukuku i'm honoured that the great Student Council President knows about me" Ryuuen didn't replied to Manabu's question but rather laughed in a strange way.

"You didn't answer my question, WHAT are you doing here this late at night?" Manabu asked Ryuuen again but this time while using his superior pressure which he has got over his hardships.

"I was just roaming around trying to find the cameras in this suspicious school, hey you're the SCP of this school right, you must know a lot about this school. kukukuku Share some info with me" Ryuuen replied and asked for a ridiculous request from Manabu, making him frown.

"Why do you think i'll share this important info with you?" Manabu asked calmy ignoring the malicious grin on Ryuuen's face.

"kukukuku are you sure you want to go the hard way?" Ryuuen asks Manabu while using signature laugh. Ryuuen puts his hand inside his blazer and withdrew another brick.

"Huhh? Y-you where did you get that brick? and do you actually carry the bricks with yourself all the time?"Manabu surprised to see Ryuuen carrying bricks like that asked him straightforwardly.

"Yeah, at my place they used to call me The Brick Tyrant, so what will you do SCP?"