Ah, so now she realizes this is in fact my house and not hers. Good, we're finally getting somewhere. Maybe I'll be able to make her go away soon.

I was really too naive to think that way, though.

"The world is such a beautiful place, Lisa-yah. You have to see more of the world." Jisoo said, a lopsided grin forming on her face. I had to admit that she looked quite comical.

"I'm seeing enough of the world right now and I have to say I don't like it very much. So, would you please go away and take away the world with you?" I asked in desperation.

And in order to get my point across I also began shoving her body towards the doors, hoping I'd be able to throw her out quickly.

However, it seemed that I underestimated the level of stubbornness a drunkard has. Instead of cooperating with me, Jisoo pushed herself against the wall and clung to me like a desperate lizard about to drown. The more I tried to pry her off of me, the tighter her hold became. Eventually, I had to call it quits and give up on throwing her off. This girl was really too strong even while inebriated.

"Lisa, do you like me?" Jisoo unexpectedly asked, giving me a sudden jolt of surprise. My heart thumped loudly and I almost smacked her across the head. Who asks such a question directly like that?!

"What are you talking about?! Of course, I don't like you!" I barked, feeling my cheeks heating up.

"Tsk, so mean. You are so mean Lalisa." She pouted and whined.

"Yes, yes, I am mean and awful. So why don't you get along somewhere else?" I snapped, giving her a harsh shove.

I never really had patience with drunk people. They always talk nonsense and never remember anything the next day. Just like this girl. She's been acting weird for days, not telling me what's wrong and now she comes here like this and acts out on the account of alcohol? As if I would care for her!

That shove, though, seemed to have attracted her attention, because the next moment she stopped struggling and stared at me fixedly. Her gaze was blurry and unfocused, but her eyes had a peculiar glow inside them. It felt intense, as if she was scanning me and seeing right through my soul. I tried to repress a shudder, while backing away from her. However, that triggered her into action.

It took her only a single step to reach me, her arms wrapping around my body like two hungry snakes. A moment later she tiptoed and her face came closer and closer, until all I could see were her eyes. Then, her lips were touching mine and she was kissing me. It wasn't a gentle touch, nor the awkward movement one would imagine from someone this drunk. No, her lips were kissing me with a smoldering passion, her tongue chasing mine like a hungry hound chasing its prey. I could feel the urgency and the rising heat of her feelings through every single touch. Her hold was becoming more and more unbearable and I felt faint from the lack of oxygen.

Maybe it was because my mind became fuzzy from the shock, but I thought I heard some whispers lingering inside my mind. Softly, gently like butterflies, they were swirling inside my head desperately trying to cross over that barrier. For the first time, I could even hear sporadic words but they were interrupted by the same static sound, like a broken-down radio.

Lisa... Lalisa ... I ... Lisa... you... please... look at... Lisa...

I couldn't hear a single proper sentence and the words soon faded away.

Just when I was about to struggle further in order to regain my freedom, Jisoo suddenly stopped her actions. The next second I felt her body dropping down, pressing heavily onto me. It appeared that she lost consciousness due to the alcohol and was sliding onto the floor, while dragging me down with her.