"My turn!" Nat exclaims, she decides to try on the one she picked out for herself first. It was a sparkly mermaid style dress, it was pretty but I knew my one was much better. "It's really nice but you should try ours" Wanda says "you just took the words right out of my mouth or my head" I say back giggling knowing that Wanda's powers include mind-reading from when she told me back on the ship. Nat smiles and Wanda and I both try to give her the dress we chose for her but then soon realise we both chose the same dress!! We all start to laugh as Nat states "this dress must be the one if two of my best friends chose it!" I freeze. I've never had a best friend that's a girl before. I like it.

Nat comes out of the changing room while my and Wanda's jaws drop, what can I say, I'm always right. "Dam Nat, you're going to have all the boys weak in the knees for you. You too Wanda. How did I get so lucky to have two pretty best friends!" I tell them, "are you kidding y/n! Have you seen all the looks the boys give you. They are all practically in love with you!" Wanda nods her head agreeing with the statement. I scoff "as if, Nat I see the looks Bruce gives you" Nat's face goes bright red while me and Wanda started laughing so hard I have to hold onto her for support.

Authors Note: Are you guys a Nat + Bruce shipper, I personally am not. I feel she had a better and deeper connection to Steve and Clint but for this story we doing the Nat + Bruce thing.

Nat's dress

"Okay, your turn now y/n" Nat says, still recovering from my comment

"Okay, your turn now y/n" Nat says, still recovering from my comment. "Hand them over girls" I say referring to the dresses. I hop into the small changing room deciding to try Wanda's choice first. It is a sparkly beige dress which is similar to Nat's one, too similar. I come out and say "I like it Wanda but it's a little too similar to Nat's." "I agree" Wanda replies. "I'll try mine on now, I'm warning you I chose this one at random so it could either be really good or really bad." "Hahaha okay" Wanda says. I go back into the changing room and see the dress I picked out. Fuck. This has to be the ugliest dress I've ever seen, just my luck. It's a horrid bright purple with ruffles, sequins and a turtle neck. "I am not coming out in this monstrosity!" I yell, "now that you've said that you have to come out" Nat says. I groan and reveal myself causing us all to burst out laughing with Nat rolling on the floor from giggling so hard. "That. is. the. ugliest. dress. I've. ever. seen." Wanda says in between laughs. " What do you mean, I personally think it's gorgeous!" *note the sarcasm* I say trying to keep a straight face until I start bursting out with laughter. I recollect myself and go back into the room hoping that Nat's choice is amazing, I pull it out from under my clothes and it reveals a gorgeous green silky dress and I'm instantly in love.

I slip the dress on and take a look at myself in the mirror, not to seem cocky but if I was a guy I'd have a crush on me even though deep down that voice inside my head tells me I'm ugly. I have managed to put an end to that stupid voice and focus on what I think of myself, not what others or that voice thinks even though sometimes I still question if it's right.

I step out of the changing room and if we were in a cartoon like Tom & Jerry, their jaws would be touching floor in awe. Noticing they haven't said anything yet I say "is it that bad?" with yet another hint of sarcasm to my voice. "Y/n/n you look... wow.. seriously if you don't buy that dress I will be taking it" Wanda says "I second that" Nat adds. "Thanks guys, I'm so excited for tonight. Usually when I go to parties it's to kill someone, never for enjoyment." I notice their eye's soften but then Nat exclaims "I hate to say it but Stark's parties are the best, you'll have loads of fun!"

The dress:

We all rush up to the counter and buy all of our stuff, my expression and attitude change from joyful to shocked as I feel a hand smack my butt

We all rush up to the counter and buy all of our stuff, my expression and attitude change from joyful to shocked as I feel a hand smack my butt. Boy, did they mess with the wrong chick. I whip my head around and punch the bastard in the face earning a few gasps from around me but I don't care, I grab his hand and twist it behind his back. I then proceed to kick the back of his knees making him collapse on the ground, I turn him over and say "never. disrespect. a. woman. ever. again." I yell punching him in the face between each word, Wanda and Nat pull me off him and drag me to the car.

"That was fucking awesome!" Nat screams while Wanda shakes her head but I saw a sight smile creep onto her face. "Aw man. Now my knuckles are bruised because of that shit head." I grunt causing Nat to inspect them and she says "they'll come right in a day or two."

Authors note:

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far!!! Please let me know in the comments for any further ideas or things I could add to the story but please don't be too rude :))) Happy reading!