.~♡Announcements♡~.

Because I don't expect everyone I roleplay with to follow me, I'll be making an Announcements section. Since I'm assuming that a good majority of people who roleplay with me will have this book in their library, or reading list at least. 

I typically give announcements on my message board to keep people updated on why I might be slow to reply, or if I've decided to take a little break from roleplaying. But not everyone will be notified of that announcement if they don't follow me, so I thought this would be the better option! 

 But not everyone will be notified of that announcement if they don't follow me, so I thought this would be the better option! 

Hello everyone!

With school right around the corner, and the fact that I am graduating next year, I need to have my full focus on my studies. I've been thinking about how this will effect my other hobbies, especially roleplay because it takes up so much of my time and mental energy. And I've come to the conclusion that I just won't be able to do it.

With so many people to respond to, and the stress of school and becoming an adult, I won't be able to keep up with the roleplay book any longer. I was barely keeping up with it before, so I don't think I would be able to do it at all with these important things that I have to pay attention to. So, considering all that, I've decdied to go on an indefinite hiatus.

I'll still be available to talk and I might even rp a bit with other people when I find the time and energy, but I'll be largely offline dealing with other important things. I really hope that everyone can understand or at least not be too upset that I'm making this decision. I wish that I could keep roleplaying because it's so much fun, but there are other things that need my full attention now, and trying to respond to everyone will only be added stress if I try.

I fully intend on coming back, but that'll have to be at when I've gotten everything figured out. Though that might be a really long time from now, just a little warning.

Thank you all for your kindness and patience, and I hope to be back soon
( *¯ ³¯*)♡