"Let's stop talking about this since it already happened."

Gu Qian urged her, "Let's quickly send Qingjiu to the infirmary. Look at how dehydrated she is now. Who knows what would happen if we send her there any later."

As they spoke, Qi Xiaoran picked up her military jacket from the clothes rack and put it on. She then lowered her body and pulled Gu Qingjiu up from the bed.

"Ooh..."

The uncomfortable sensation of being pulled made Gu Qingjiu let out a sound of protest.

Qi Xiaoran lowered her body and carried her on her back. "I'll carry her over there. You guys inform the teacher in the infirmary."

The infirmary doctor couldn't possibly be waiting around for students at this hour.

But they would sleep in the infirmary.

Looking at the time, it was one in the morning.

From the looks of it, Gu Qingjiu probably had been feeling terrible for a while now.

If it wasn't because she kept fidgeting, Qi Xiaoran might have not gotten up to check.

"Okay, sure."

The duo responded. The three hurriedly sent Gu Qingjiu to the infirmary.

There were no lights along the way, so Gu Qian illuminated their path ahead with her phone.

Chapter 532: Shouting For Her Mother in Her Dreams

There was an army officer on patrol downstairs.

Upon seeing Gu Qian and the rest, he walked over intending to interrogate them, but when he heard that Gu Qingjiu was running a fever, he immediately notified the infirmary.

He also notified Gu Qingjiu's commanding officer, just in case.

When they reached the infirmary, the doctor was already dressed up.

"Why did she suddenly catch a cold?"

The doctor realized the students brought in a rather familiar-looking lady. "Wasn't she the young lady who came in here previously?"

Gu Qingjiu left a deep impression on her because she was pretty.

Upon closer look, the doctor noticed that Qi Xiaoran had also been around before.

The doctor also had a rather deep impression of her.

"Yeah, Doctor, can you please look at what's wrong with Qingjiu?"

Gu Qian and the rest hurriedly brought Gu Qingjiu to the bed. The doctor checked by touching her forehead first, then checking her eyes, and then assessing Gu Qingjiu's overall condition. With a solemn expression, she said, "Why did this child contract infectious influenza?"

"Infectious influenza?"

It puzzled Gu Qian. She knew a little about infectious influenza, but how did Gu Qingjiu get infected with it?

"I heard influenza has been spreading in the capital lately. But it's not very serious, mainly because it's not highly infectious," Qi Xiaoran suddenly explained with a low voice.

The doctor nodded in agreement. "Lately, an infectious virus called HS1 has been spreading in the capital. It's a flu virus. But only upon direct contact would one be infected with it. Moreover, there aren't many of such cases, so it didn't cause a widespread commotion. There are no such cases in our military school. Where did she get infected?"

The doctor's question baffled the three of them.

They had no idea either.

"Gu Qingjiu went out yesterday. Is it because she ate something outside?"