(part 18)

(at the red carpet)

jordan's pov:

billie told me to meet her here.

calling 'billie💙'

billie: "hey what's up?"

jordan:"where are you?"

billie:" im in the dressing room"

jordan:"billie, like i know where that's at"

billie;"i'll come get you if i can find you"

jordan: "i'm by the entrance"

billie:"i'm coming"

call ended.

i seen billie walk towards me...and god damn...this girl really making my heart race.

billie:"what?-"

jordan:"nothing, you look good. that's all"

billie:" come on, i have to talk to you before everyone gets here"

i followed billie to the dressing room. we walked in and i sat my stuff down and she grabbed my face and kissed me.

jordan:"bil-"

billie:"don't"

she grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, and closer, so close that there was no gaps in between us.

jordan:"billie!"

billie had stopped and looked at me.

billie:"i'm sorry, i just wanted to show you that-"

jordan:"i know, i'm just making sure this is what you want."

billie:"why wouldn't it be what i want?"

jordan:"because we're not even together"

billie:"but we can be..."

jordan:"billie..."

billie:"i love you, i fucking love you jordan. and i will scream it to the top of my lungs until i can't say it anymore, you make me feel safe."

i felt like she was telling the truth but she needs time to figure out things. 1) she just had a lot go on in the matter of not even 48 hours. and 2) if she wants me, she will have to focus on her self for a little bit.

jordan:"i love you to but you have to focus on yourself for a bit, you have a lot going on and i know that you love me, i do. but i need you to do this for the both of us"

i placed a kiss on her forehead and hugged her as tight as i could.

billies pov:

i hate to admit it, but she was right. i needed to focus on myself, but i'm scared i'm going to lose her...

billie:"can you promise me something?"

jordan looked up from her phone as she shut it off.

jordan:"of course."

billie:"never leave my side."

jordan's eyes started to widen.

jordan:"i promise billie, i will never leave your side. why would you think that?"

i didn't say anything.

billie:"because i feel like i'm moving to fast, i told you that i loved you within 2 days of us getting to know each other."

jordan:"so you don't love me?"

billie:"i do, i just feel like i said to to fast."

jordan:" it's okay. but we have to get ready for your red carpet thing"